First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Traning/Sessins/Subscription
Hi all I'm making a training-db, where I have trainings (courses), which each can have 1 to n sessions. Management can indicate which course a person has to take, after which each person can subscribe to a session of these courses. Tables are: - Persons - Courses - CourseSessions - Persons/Courses - Person... 20 Apr 2010 15:42
opening form to specific data
I have a main form with a combo box of employee ids. I am trying to set it up so the user can select a value from the combo box, click a command button, open a new form displaying just that record. The new form has a subform with the common field of employee id, and I'd also like to have the subform display the rec... 20 Apr 2010 15:42
Lookup table problem
Did the trick. Thanks Tom. On Apr 19, 8:46 am, Tom van Stiphout <tom7744.no.s...(a)cox.net> wrote: On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:39:13 -0700 (PDT), Daniel Habtemariam <dhabt...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Check out the DCount function. Your parameter goes in the where-clause: intCount = DCount("myField", "myQuery... 20 Apr 2010 15:42
Should I completely abandon Requery?
A few months ago, I posted a message about an Apply Filter error message that only appeared on 2 of 20 or so computers using a program I developed. None of you had any suggestions although Marco tried to help. I finally go my hands on one of those computers and quickly determined that the problem was the use of... 14 May 2010 22:39
Calculate the number of work days between two dates with specific days off
I would like to calculate the number of "work days" between two dates; however, the "regular days off" are may not be Sat and Sun and they may not be consecutive. Is there a way to calculate the number of days between two dates that deducts certain "days off"? Thus, it could calculate the number of work days for ... 20 Apr 2010 15:42
Query outlook 2007 folder with Access 2007
I have a folder in outlook 2007 that I would like to create a report on. Email sender Email Subject Email date Email body How can I do this Thanks Steve ... 16 Apr 2010 11:40
Deploy a tool Developed in Access 2003
Hi all, I have developed a tool for a team in Ms.Access 2003. According to the microsoft I have downloaded the RUNTIME Environment. This is added to the network login Profile of all the users over here., and is installed automatically on the users computers. The RunTime Environment can identify the tool. Wh... 14 May 2010 22:39
Report fails to print
I have a report (RptPaymentRecord) which if I open it in preview and then print it - no problems If I open the report in preview from a form (PaymentRecord) which basically shows the same data as in the report then print it, again no problems If I open that form from a Menu form, then open the PaymentRecord Form th... 15 Apr 2010 21:27
Print Preview (Close button) Toolbar
From a form I'm invoking a report. The report opens in preview mode. However, I'd like the user to be able to click the "close" button on the toolbar to shut the report preview ad go back to the form. The access toolbars and menus are switched off by me at the start of the application in my form_load event as follo... 14 Apr 2010 04:23
Are there problems linking tables in mdb files with Access 2007 and SQL 2008 ?
Hi Has anyone out there encountered problems with linked tables using mdb files developed in Access 2003 but moved to Access 2007 with MS SQL Server Express 2008 ? The database server is on a local machine and the machine is running XP Service Pack 2, I am going to install Service Pack 3 in order to make sure... 14 Apr 2010 16:38