First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Linked Tables
I have 2 databases, one is just a front for the user's to enter data (all tables are linked tables). The another database has the data. We have just noticed that the record counts that show in the one database are different in the another database. I don't understand how that could be possible because it's a link... 14 May 2010 09:28
Data / Information Anlyst III - Dallas\plano, TX
Title: Data / Information Anlyst III Location: Dallas\plano, TX Description: Skills: Teradata, Data analyst Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures. Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and deli... 12 May 2010 11:20
Whats with all the SPAM suddenly?
The title says it all? We seem to be acquiring this rubbish in the newsgroup all of a sudden. Can we eliminate it? I liked the newsgroup nice and tidy....it was a great read.... The Frog ... 17 May 2010 03:42
Access to Excel Automation Changes Values of Decimals
I've got an Access 2007 application that uses automation to create an Excel 2007 Workbook. Everything works great except that it changes the value of longer decimals. If I send it a value of 0.0599, it shows up in Excel as .0600. So it's rounding but keeping the correct number of decimal places. Here's the re... 13 May 2010 14:54
Hyperion FDM/ FDQM , New york city, NY
Dear Candidate, Title: Hyperion FDM/ FDQM Location: New york city, NY Duration: 6 Months. Description: FDM, FDQM, Hyperion, Data Integration, Data Quality, Mater Data Management, VB Scripting, GL Segments, OGL, PL/SQL, Financial Data Quality Management, Financial Data Management, Oracle FD... 11 May 2010 16:45
C / C++ / UNIX Developer - Mooresville, NC
Title: C / C++ / UNIX Developer Location: Mooresville, NC Description: Dear Candidate, Proficient with C and C++ (Unix) Experience working on Unix, AIX platform Experience writing shell scrips on Unix, AIX. Good if resource has experience on MQ series on AIX a plus. Experience working with UDB Exper... 11 May 2010 15:37
Senior Java consultant with TIBCO messaging experience , New york, NY
Dear Candidate, Title: Senior Java consultant with TIBCO messaging experience Location: New york, NY Duration: 12 Months. Description: Role / Principal Accountabilities: Hands on development working in very strong technical team. Production support of FID Core services. Support of local developm... 11 May 2010 11:08
Core Java developer - Lansing,MI
Title: Core Java developer Location: Lansing,MI Description: Java or C# with a desire to learn the other language to a proficient level. Object Oriented design and development. Real time messaging (e.g. TibCo Rendezvous, TibCo EMS, Caplin Liberator) Desirable: Service-Oriented Architecture. Da... 11 May 2010 10:01
Trouble with QueryDef object
Hello everybody, I am trying to execute the following code. Dim qdf As QueryDef Set qdf = New QueryDef With qdf .ReturnsRecords = False .sql = CurrentDb.QueryDefs("qryLowValueMakeTable").sql .Connect = "ODBC;DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=MyServer;DATABASE=MyDB;UID=MyUserID;PWD=MyPassword" .Exe... 11 May 2010 19:00
access 2007 background on tabs
As soon as I make a new page on a tab control and drop a control on it the entire background turns white. Now there is not control for background on a page so why does it turn white and how do I change it back? ... 11 May 2010 11:08