First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
creating a table for accessing data via Access forms
I have to create an Access 2007 table which has data about different divisions(and departments inside it) of a company. company A has divisions of Sales, Engineering, Customer Support, Corporate Office. Sales division further has departments like marketing, pre-sales department, accounting. Engineering division... 14 Jun 2010 21:48
Get Access to send data back to website
Dear Access experts, I have been cracking my head for some time over this problem but I am only an Access newbie. Is it possible to make Access send back certain data back to an online website for authentication? This is to check that the database is not distributed indiscriminately around the internet. Thank... 23 Jun 2010 00:49
Access 2007 bug with SQL Server Back End
I am posting this at the suggestion of Tony Toews in response to another of my posts. Access 2007 SP2 with SQL Server 2005 back end. Datasheet form bound to an updatable view. The view is based on multiple tables, but does have a single field primary key. Whether the PK is created in the view, or in Acces... 27 Jun 2010 19:23
Adding New Entries / SQL Update
I have a small form with 4 text boxes viz: FromNumber, ToNumber, Form_Type, Insurance_Company When the user enters the parameters & presses a "Generate" button on my form, I'd like the form to create entries from the "FromNumber" to the "ToNumber". eg. if the user has entered: 18, 29, Renewal, Axa ... the f... 12 Jun 2010 11:31
Java Developer , Jersey City, NJ
Dear Candidate, Title:Java Developer Location:Jersey City, NJ Duration:4+ months Description: Description: - Develop use case models, high level and detail design artifacts - Implement, integrate, test and deploy components Minimum requirements: - 5-10 years of development experience in Java,... 12 Jun 2010 00:42
convert access 2007 to access 2003...cannot save
I was given a tracking database that some exec did. its an access 2007 database. I was told to convert it to 2003. BUT I get cannot save features that require the current file format etc...attachements, multivalued fields or offline data. I have no idea how to find some of this stuff. does anyone know how to fi... 12 Jun 2010 01:47
Browse FTP Directory
I need to obtain the name of files on a remote FTP site. I would like to navigate to the site using a common dialog control or better yet having the files displayed in a list box on a form. I've been partly successful using the common dialog control to navigate to the FTP site in My Network Places. However there a... 11 Jun 2010 14:46
How do I use a value from an unbound listbox on a different form in query builder.
Using Access 2007, I need to modify a row source property of a combo box via the query builder so that the "Or" row of one of the fields refers to the value of one of the columns in a list box on the main form. The list box on the main form has a bound column but it isn't the one I need. Here is a more detailed... 10 Jun 2010 13:22
Does anyone else pronounce ODBC as OddBock?
Also, I am trying to build a database that will easily produce fake passports. Any suggestions? ... 12 Jun 2010 02:51
how to get yes/no field to display a checkbox in a combobox
Hi All, In AccessXP how to get yes/no field to display a checkbox in a combobox?? I have a combobox on a form and it displays several fields of information, one of those fields is a yes/no field. If I open the table directly that yes/no field displays as a checkbox on the screen. When I open the form and clic... 10 Jun 2010 14:31