First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Max Date in a query whilst showing all fields
Hi, I'm using Access 2003, Windows XP. I have a table of company turnover data. I want to query out the most recent entry, by date, for each company (The most recent entry by date, won't always be the most recent keyed in). Using the MAX total in a Select query means that I have to remove all fields except com... 2 Jul 2010 11:16
Source code browser for VBA
For source code browsing of software written in C, java, C++, there are convenient and free source code browsing tools like source navigator. This has been a problem since I started working on VBA. The problem is that VBA source code are not single files like .c, .h, .java. They are embedded inside the .mdb file. I... 6 Jul 2010 16:40
SendObject stopped responding
Just thought I'd share this in case anyone else encounters this problem some day. I have a database that's been in use for 6 years, the last 2 in Access 2007. We use Groupwise for mail and I've used the sendobject command to successfully send out email's with attachments. Last week the sendobject command quit wo... 1 Jul 2010 18:55
Create AccDE from AccDb
I have 2 computers, both windows 7 & both Access2010. On the slower machine the code below works and creates an AccDe correctly, but it doesn't work on the faster machine. I have tried to introduce delays to slow things down, but to no avail. Any ideas please Option Compare Database Option Explicit Fun... 11 Jul 2010 17:04
Tester / Bellevue, Washington
Dear Candidate, Title: Tester Duration: 4 months Location: Bellevue, Washington LOCAL or Commutable candidates only Minimum Requirements: Create and maintain test documentation and test plans and work with the development team to create a suite of test data to exercises data validation and act... 30 Jun 2010 15:20
Acc2007: Setoption "Color scheme" possible?
Hi all, Sorry... I don't know if 'color scheme' is the right option that I want since I am using a Dutch version of Access... I would like to programmatically set the Access option for the color scheme to be used. I would use Application.Getoption (to set the option back) and Application.SetOption I can find t... 1 Jul 2010 13:19
Running different queries contained in a single query object from a form
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:04:32 -0400, g <g_1(a)g.com> wrote: When a button is clicked on a Access Form, I want to run a query and display its result. I am able to do that, but my form has 12 buttons and I am creating 12 different query objects(containing the 12 queries) for them. So, the left had side of... 30 Jun 2010 22:00
Answer: Excel Export, Query Defs, SQL IN criteria
I searched a few days to come up with all these answers, so I'd like to share my knowledge. I wanted to export to excel using multiple criteria based on either region number or county name (text) using a list box to select which. My goal was to not embed any plain text sql. For some reason the query def wouldn... 30 Jun 2010 18:41
fDialog - Opens at a User defined Folder
Hi All, I have the following code under a button click. The dialog opens to display the "My Documents" folder. My question is how can I change it to open at some other user specified folder, i.e., C:\Temp ? Thanks. Dim varReturn As Variant Dim varFile As Variant Dim strDBDir As String Dim strMsg As String Di... 30 Jun 2010 15:20
Running different queries contained in a single query object froma form
When a button is clicked on a Access Form, I want to run a query and display its result. I am able to do that, but my form has 12 buttons and I am creating 12 different query objects(containing the 12 queries) for them. So, the left had side of my window(which displays all Access objects) which shows 12 que... 30 Jun 2010 13:05