First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Error Number 1571 or Error 1517
Basically of you look thro' Access on Google you'll gather that nobody quite understands why error 1517 should arise. - I'm talking about Access 2000 only here. Error messages in books/manuals tend to run from 3 to 94, 321 to 746 (with gaps) and then 3000 to 3673. I've printed my own list which is 3 to 95, 280 t... 7 Aug 2010 17:59
A2010. Can be accessed by phone?
Hi Salad, What would be the cost comparison between having a group host the Sharepoint Server, and having your own? I would imagine that if your number of daily hits is high enough the ownership angle is a better option. Just rent some rack-space somewhere and a managed server, or stick it in the cloud. Just a t... 28 Jul 2010 11:50
DLookup value not visible until clicked
I have a calculated field on a form with the following as its controlsource. =DLookUp("BupaID","Lookups_UserT","Category='Provider number' AND Details='" & [ProviderNumber] & "'") This looks up a value in a lookup table based on another value in the form. The [ProviderNumber] field is bound to the form's recor... 29 Jul 2010 18:28
opening access2003 from access97
currently I have an access97 application that opens a second access97 application using Dim objAccess As Access.Application On Error GoTo fErr Set objAccess = New Access.Application objAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase "path to access97.mdb" what do I need to change to open an access2003 application ? ... 28 Jul 2010 16:15
Business Analyst,Portland OR
Title: Business Analyst Location: Portland OR Duration: 6 months Job Description: Business Analyst with strong expertise in gathering requirements, creating wireframes or mockups, process flows, user journeys, sequence diagrams and strong UML background. Additionally th... 27 Jul 2010 15:02
A2010. Can be accessed by phone?
If an Access app is published to the web and a person is a Sharepoint user can that person access the database via his cell phone? ... 27 Jul 2010 17:15
User-Level Security -- <New Tables/Queries>
How do I programmatically assign user-level permissions to the <New Tables/Queries> object? I am able to assign permissions to the other objects via the use of the Documents collection, but this particular object does not seem to be part of this collection. Thanks. Vincent ... 27 Jul 2010 11:42
Access 2007 doesn't update table changes elsewhere
In Access 2002 and 03, when you changed a name in a table, the change automatically propogated to all queries, forms and reports. That doesn't seem to happen in 2007. Am I missing something or did 2007 really lose this capability? Will the capability return in Access 2010? ... 27 Jul 2010 20:35
Date Issue
Hi everyone, I need to be able to dynamically populate a table with the dates from a specified period range. For example, if Start Date = July 1, 2010 and End Date = July 31st, 2010. Then, the procedure below populates the table with dates from July 1st to July 31st. However, Access is getting the first twelve ... 27 Jul 2010 10:35
Date format issue on INSERT VALUE sql statement
Hi (again) The solution below worked for the problem I posted last week (shown at the bottom of this post) , however some of the dates are coming though as British dd/mm/yyyy and others are coming through as US (I need british). For example, the following is a list of dates I need inserted into the timesheet ... 27 Jul 2010 11:42
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last