First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Only show first X hits for a column in query?
I have a query that checks various conditions from tables and then output a list of names, what I want is for each name to max show up 2 times. Is this possible and if so how? Table 1 stores the names Table 2 links to 1 and stores personas (each name is related to 3 personas). Table 2 stores all data for each... 10 Aug 2010 09:04
"This file might not be safe if it contains code..." message with runtime version.
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:30:04 -0700 (PDT), Paul H <comcraft1966(a)googlemail.com> wrote: Each client PC has the Access 2003 runtime on it. When the DB is launched I get the following message: "This file might not be safe if it contains code that was intended to harm your computer...." Now with the full... 5 Aug 2010 20:16
Updating a column from column in another table
Hi! I have two tables in a databse, one storing player related data and one containg mission data. I need a column to auto update with the last active date for a player by looking at the mission tables highest/latest end date. How do I set this up (I assume it's possible). (data to transfer is of Date/Time ty... 5 Aug 2010 22:28
Hyperion Financial management (HFM), Jersey City, NJ
Title: Hyperion Financial management (HFM) Location: Jersey City, NJ Duration: 6 Months Minimum Required Skills: HFM Architect, Hyperion, Metadata, Business Rule Logic, VB Scripting, FDM, Oracle PL/SQL, SmartView Templates, Web Data Entry Forms, HFM Data Grids, HFM, SOX Controls HFM Architect - Hyperion -... 5 Aug 2010 14:38
Report Status Window
I'm not certain if there is a "best" way to handle this, but I wish to display a "please wait" dialog on the screen before a report is fully rendered. By fully rendered, I mean that the first page of the report appears on the screen. It appears as if all of a report's events are triggered long before the first pa... 10 Aug 2010 09:04
"This file might not be safe if it contains code..." message with runtime version.
I have just taken over an Access database. Each client PC has the Access 2003 runtime on it. When the DB is launched I get the following message: "This file might not be safe if it contains code that was intended to harm your computer...." Now with the full version of access I could drop the macro security ... 5 Aug 2010 12:25
Deleting multiple records
I have a continuous form. I can select a number of records by clicking on a record selector and then shift-clicking on another one. The whole group from the first to the second is selected. If I then select 'Delete record' from the Edit menu, I am asked if I wish to delete n records. Good! It works fine but I ... 5 Aug 2010 14:38
Error Message in 2002
I just got a new computer. We loaded Office XP Professional (with Access 2002) than we loaded Access 2007. When I bring up applications in 2002 and click on a control button, a message reads: "The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does no... 5 Aug 2010 23:33
Fail to import due to date format
I really need some help here. I'ce created a perl script that collect a lot of data for me and stores in a tab delimitered txt file that I want to import to my database. The problem is Access won't accept my data due to type conversion failure. All my time info is stored as "Jul 27 21:31" and I need to know wh... 5 Aug 2010 12:25
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL....
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 3 Aug 2010 08:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13