First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Using VBA to modify field in current record
I have a form that lists several records in a row. I want to be able to click a checkmark and autopopulate specific fields with preset data based on the checkmark. I feel that I can do this pretty easily, but the problem I am encountering is that when I click the checkmark, it applies the values to every record, no... 20 Jul 2010 09:08
One query works fine, the other not.....
Hi Everyone, I have a seemingly strange situation where one query runs perfectly, and a copy of the query with an altered 'where' type condition causes the query to fail. In short they are aggregate queries running a type of conditional sum. The only thing that is altered between them is the evaluation condition... 21 Jul 2010 08:02
Convering from Access97 to Access2010
I am converting a Access97 front end to Acess2010, the back end is Access97. I get the following error when attempting to add a record to one of the linked tables. Other parts of the code adding records work. I have tried Compact/Repair on both the FE and BE. and started a blank DB and imported the FE. Removing ind... 20 Jul 2010 14:39
Query - Select Distinct 1 field, but display many?
Thanks in advance, expert advisers!!! I have a query that I run a report from which returns all records that have a 'Renew by Date' in the last 365 days, as well as the next 60 days (showing me any software in my tables that have expired in the past year, or need to be renewed within the next 60 days). This show... 19 Jul 2010 16:51
Hiding Headers In Multiple Column Reports
I have created a scope of work report which uses 4 sub reports to display reference numbers for defects, change requests etc. in multiple columns. This works fine, but as I am using colours to highlight where the items lie, I need to put in a reference so the user can see which colours signifies what. The o... 18 Jul 2010 20:16
Headers In Multiple Column Reports - And Hiding On No data
I have created a scope of work report which uses 4 sub reports to display reference numbers for defects, change requests etc. in multiple columns. This works fine, but as I am using colours to highlight where the items lie, I need to put in a reference so the user can see which colours signifies what. The o... 19 Jul 2010 13:32
Way pdf file not will stay permanent open
Dear reader, The following VBA instruction opens a file. Application.FollowHyperlink X:\.............\FileName.Extension Only in case the extension is pdf than the file opens and immediately the file is closing. Is there any one who knows way the extension PDF will not stay open as all other extension w... 22 Jul 2010 00:33
Update Query Problem
I have an update query which updates fields in two tables. The query is fired from an input form but when the command button is activated the query only changes the fields in one of the tables but fails to change a yes/no field in the second table. If I run the query again the yes/no field in the second table chang... 20 Jul 2010 13:32
Form OnClose vs. subform BeforeUpdate validation: the showdown
Hi folks, thought I'd throw one more post on the heap of complicated form/subform event woes here at CDMA. My setup is this: I have an unbound form which contains a bound continuous subform. Everything's staging (until a user clicks save, at which point bound and unbound data are fired off toward a persisted bac... 19 Jul 2010 15:44
Create many records from 1 form entry?
First off, thank you any experts who have the answer to my final question! I'm almost done with this thing! My database holds all of our assets, and all of our software (boxed and open licenses). Each piece of software needs this info: (no record can have the same CD Key AND the same License Instance - one or t... 19 Jul 2010 10:12