First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Pictures on command buttons
Nice to have both pictures and captions on command buttons (Access 2010), but is it possible to alter the position of the image. I want the image centered on the top of the button and the caption centered at the bottom of the button. Thanks Phil ... 30 Jul 2010 08:34
Keeping A Citrix Session Alive?
Hi, All and all you need to write client code to manipulate the window on your behalf. So first, from an Access macro, you need to get a handle to the window that you are interested in. You may need to import the correct Win32 API to do this. Use a sniffer like Visual Studio's Spy tool to get the Window... 27 Jul 2010 05:08
How to Populate Subform Automatically
I have an Access 2003 database that is used to record details of all of our members. Table 1 [Members] is populated via a form. We also have another Table [CRM Database] to record various scheduled calls we make to our members. The CRM Database appears as a subform on the main form. Each call made to a member has ... 29 Jul 2010 22:52
Can AlbertCo's tables be accessed?
Let's say we have an app published to the web writtem by AlbertCo. He's invited me to use this app for viewing AlbertWares, the products he sells to. Salad has Access2010 sitting on his desktop and he wouldn't mind having the data in Albert's tables. Can Salad then open up Access 2010 and link to the tables ... 9 Aug 2010 10:05
converting to access2003 from access97
I've got a function that relinks my tables from the development server to the production server (sql server 2005) some of the tables / views are third party, and have no PK, so to improve access performance I create a PK using this function Private Sub createIndex(strTable As String, strFields As String) Dim s... 27 Jul 2010 20:35
Selling the boss on a "publish to the web" Access app?
Ignorance is bliss. I mentioned on a forum I had seen Albert's app and Channel 9s demos. But did anyone have an published to the web app that I could experience in real life instead of a a play/start button on Youtube. When I heard the phrase "publish to the web", I mistakenly thought I could provide a link ... 28 Jul 2010 19:33
Access 2010 x64 problem.
Hi There, I've updated one of our a databases to run in Office 2010 x64 w/Win 7 x64. For some reason, I am getting a Path/Access Error 75 on this statement: Open "c:\products.txt" For Output As #1 I believe it's due to Access 2010 not having the DAO 3.6 Reference library installed. I clicked the DAO ... 29 Jul 2010 18:28
Best practise: recovering from failed server update due to record deletion?
Hi All, I have an application that I need to make as 'user proof' as possible. Current roadblock is that one of the operations it performs does a series of updates, inserts etc on tables on our SQL Server, and this occasionally fails as a result of one or more records being deleted from the recordset during no... 26 Jul 2010 11:37
Was - Error Message Suppression on No Data
Apologies if this has posted twice, Broadband is down and I am one of those singularly pathetic 3G mobile BB sticks at the moment. Can retrieve mail, cant send, can retrieve headers, sometimes posts.... very hit and miss.. The subroutine calling the report is as below. I have used the Set warnings false in t... 26 Jul 2010 09:24
Pie Chart Size?
Two apparently-identical subreports each containing a pie chart. Been through the props over-and-over... and they appear tb identical except for .RowSource. But one chart is a good 30% larger than the other. Something to do with the automatically accommodating the data? -- PeteCresswell ... 25 Jul 2010 17:16