First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Generic Routine For On no Data and removing error messages
I have an option group which opens a report dependent on the use of select case within the option Group. Occasionally there will be a report where the function being queried will have no issues associated with it therefore the on No Data will be true. I have tried several methods, including the OnNoData eve... 26 Jul 2010 17:08
On No Data - Suppress Errors And Generic Routine?
I have an option group which opens a report dependent on the use of select case within the option Group. Occasionally there will be a report where the function being queried will have no issues associated with it therefore the on No Data will be true. I have tried several methods, including the OnNoData eve... 26 Jul 2010 13:49
MSGraph.Chart.8 Object Model?
Just spent the last hour or so Googling in search of the object model for MS Graph.Chart.8 - but to no avail. Lots of "How-To" articles, but no model. Can anybody point me to same? -- PeteCresswell ... 25 Jul 2010 14:02
Scatter Graph
Here is some data for a scatter graph X Y Testname 20 30 Fred 40 50 john 30 30 bill I I know in AK2 it was not possible to draw a scatter chart with the Data Labels showing the people's names, but surely 10 years on in Acc2010 this has been sorted or am I missing something. Had to use Excel and a lot of V... 25 Jul 2010 14:02
Multiple queries into a single report
Hi everyone, This may seem like a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. I have been requested to build a report in a db I am developing, and you would think this is a pretty simple report to build - but I am stuck as to how best to approach it. I would really appreciate some advice before I commit mysel... 23 Jul 2010 15:48
key is not unique in collection
"Phil" <phil(a)stantonfamily.co.uk> wrote in message news:4M-dndKuE_si7dTRnZ2dnUVZ8uidnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk... I am using a treeview type menu system on an Access 2010 Db. There is a close button on the menuform which runs RunCommand acCmdExit. All works normally on the AccDb If I create an AccDe f... 25 Jul 2010 05:28
key is not unique in collection
I am using a treeview type menu system on an Access 2010 Db. There is a close button on the menuform which runs RunCommand acCmdExit. All works normally on the AccDb If I create an AccDe from this, all works OK the first time I close the database. On subsequent closures I always get the message "Key is not unique... 23 Jul 2010 06:59
field size
hi i have a field in a table which has bees set to 12 Characters what i would like to do is make sure the user enter 12 characters also the string will contain only number any help please thanks kevin ... 23 Jul 2010 13:37
A2010 question. Memo fields
Can one format a memo field with different font/sizes/bolding or use HTML tags to do so in a web form? ... 25 Jul 2010 17:16
A2003 : Javascript / HTML Question
Wondering... I've recently started playing with Google Maps and had a thought. Does anyone know of a way of displaying HTML within a Form (or Page) from within Access? I know I can link to an Access DB through an HTML (or ASP, PHP, etc.) but I want to have an all in one... Access that opens to an HTML form that ... 27 Jul 2010 11:42