First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Open the previous version database in ms-access 2010
Hi all, When I try to open the previous version database in Ms-Access 2010 is not working. Please help me and solve my problem. Naushad ... 28 Jun 2010 16:08
Siebel 8.0 Developer | Fishers, Indiana | 6 months
Title: Siebel 8.0 Developer Duration: 6mths Location: Fishers, Indiana Minimum Requirements: Oracle, SQL Server Description: Candidate should have broad Siebel Development experience including as many of the following areas as possible -Siebel Configuration -Siebel eScripting -Siebel EAI/Web Serv... 25 Jun 2010 16:28
unsure what security they are talking about
I received an email and they were asking me what this means and what should be implemented. Data entered by: ________________ (password protected) But at the same time they want the person to be able to view their files and a way to be able to view other files that are entered by anyone and are not protected.... 26 Jun 2010 18:28
Restrict Display in an Access 2007 Query
Hi I have a field in a table called tblTransaction in which there is a field called "ListingEbayNumber" I have created a simple query that just has the single field "ListingEbayNumber" and Criteria = "Is Not Null" The field is collecting the "ListingEbayNumber" as it "really" is...a 22 digit number I wou... 25 Jun 2010 07:41
Restrict Display in an Access 2007 Query
Hi I have a field in a table called tblTransaction in which there is a field called "ListingEbayNumber" I have created a simple query that just has the single field "ListingEbayNumber" and Criteria = "Is Not Null" The field is collecting the "ListingEbayNumber" as it "really" is...a 22 digit number I wou... 25 Jun 2010 10:57
Any mde restrictions for queries?
Dear Access experts, I am using Access 2003 mdb now. I plan to convert it to mde file for security reasons. May I know if the creation of new queries and modification of existing queries will be affected in any way with mde files? Are there any restrictions? I saw some problems about queries with mde files on ... 1 Jul 2010 22:14
Running Access 97 Under XP
Hello: I have just picked up a bit of work on an Access 97 system. In British Columbia, we have a change in the way that the taxes will be computed coming up July 1. Fortunately, I still have my Windows 98 box on my desk. I have not used it in months, but I have to now as I can not get Access 97 to... 28 Jun 2010 16:08
Sun IDM resources | Multiple Locations
Dear Candidate, Title: Sun IDM resources Duration: 3+ Months Multiple Location Technical Skills: * 7 years + overall industry experience * Extensive knowledge in SUN IDM * Xpress language and XML * Ability to develop custom workflows * Experience working with Libraries and Workflows... 24 Jun 2010 18:35
adding a new record and saving it, moving to next, previous recordusing a form in Access 2007
I have created a form which has 5 fields of a Table as textboxes. The table has 10 fields. I have added buttons for adding a new record, saving it and browsing to next, previous record, first record and last record in table. For the onclick event of button new record, I added below code Dim dbMyDB As DAO.Da... 24 Jun 2010 17:28
printing a report without blank pages after a record in Access2007
On 6/23/2010 4:12 PM, John W. Vinson wrote: On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:17:57 -0400, g<g_1(a)g.com> wrote: The report is printing some 7 fields from a Table which has 14 fields. The report gets its data(to be displayed) from a single table only. In the layout view in Access 2007, it looks fine as I ... 23 Jun 2010 17:17