First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Access and Outlook Automation
We will be switching from GroupWise to MS Outlook w/exchange in the near future. I would like to be able to add some features to our database to allow linking records to emails. In other words, I would like to be able to show all emails sent to a contact and all emails received from that contact and also send ema... 4 Jun 2010 09:11
How to build the relation of "1" to"N"
there are some suppliers of whitch i wanna record the information. one supplier provides a lot of infomation so i must store them in the database. one supplier with N information. so how to design the table to store this data. ... 4 Jun 2010 10:18
populating an Access table from a text file
A text file has data in a format like the below: Title1 Cell 1 data Title 2 Cell 2 data Title 3 Cell 3 data .. .. .. Title 10 Cell 10 data Title 11 Cell 11 data .. .. .. Title 15 Cell 15 data .. .. .. Title N Cell N data I guess I can read this using some VBA code posted at http://www.mvps.... 8 Jun 2010 10:16
Resource Booking System in Access
I have 8 meeting rooms that are available to be booked by the hour. In addition to the rooms there are ancilliary resources eg pojectors etc I would like to use a booking system that has already been professionally developed in MS Access and has been in actual use for some time. I would be willing to pay a reas... 4 Jun 2010 14:44
Please help access 07 data base and form
"lauralynne" <lauralynne(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote Thank you, I appreciate your help. Did I mention I have 170 wells to track with 4 different income types and 5 expense? No, you didn't. So, for now, disregard what I first suggested so we can pursue your real requirements. Can any well have ... 3 Jun 2010 03:28
OpenArgs passing form/subform/control and using to requery?
Greetings all, I am revisiting some sharp edges in a project I mostly completed last year. I thank you for any assistance you can provide a novice Access guy. First off, I want to have a popup form refresh the underlying record source in an already-open subform after a new record is entered (using the popup ... 7 Jun 2010 14:17
User-Level Security Conundrum
I've been doing some work with resetting the user-level security permissions on one of our databases and now am confused and have a headache. I am trying to remove all of the permissions from the admin user and its associated group (The admin user is only in the Users group). The admin user and the Users group ... 3 Jun 2010 20:07
reThink Migration – It’s Time for Change!
Watch the latest video in the DB2 vs. Oracle series. This one is an animated tale of two peasants from the “Village of Orrible” who want to break free from the baron’s taxes and flee to the wonderful town of DB2, over on the other side of migration mountain. Watch it @ rethinkmigration.com and spread the word. ... 2 Jun 2010 12:00
Access 2007 with SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
Has anyone tried using Access 2007 linking to tables/views in SQL Server 2008 R2 Express? Any problems? -- AG Email: npATadhdataDOTcom ... 13 Jun 2010 16:02
Installing/Upgrading Office 2010 - keeping Access 97
Does anyone have experience with installing a new copy of Office 2010 (Word and Excel only) or upgrading the existing installation, but retaining Access 97 (or 2000)? Any issues with Access 97 running next to the 2010 Office applications? To be clear, Access 2010 will NOT be installed - the old version will be th... 3 Jun 2010 00:12