First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
A2007: Overlapping or tabbed
The tabbed windows option in Access 2007 is quite a different concept than the overlapping windows in earlier versions. I'm curious about the experiences with the tabbed windows. Is it used a lot or do most developers stick with the overlapping windows? Any pitfalls? Thanks, Lars ... 2 May 2010 21:56
DLOOKUP being a PIA
Hi Everyone, I am using a query to populate a listbox on a form. There is a criteria for this query that is based on the value of another listbox. The tables behind are normalised and the 'heirarchy' of relationships between the tables is reflected in the heirarchy in usage of the listboxes. The 'parent' list... 5 May 2010 08:12
Need help in list box
Dear Sirs , I have a question and I need your help , it is very urgent please . I am using Microsoft access 2007 and I have a table called “Type Table” it contains tow fields : Typecode and TypeName , so when I have a new type I will add it to this table . I have a second table called “Etape Table” it con... 30 Apr 2010 10:34
blurry PDFs
Hi, I'm using Stephen Leban's PDF modules (from http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm) to generate and save PDF versions of reports. However, I am finding that the first pages are coming out blurry. If I remove the logos from those pages, they are sharp - but I need the images. Has anyone else found this, and ... 29 Apr 2010 22:33
Will O2010 merit an event?
In the past, when Office was released, MS had an event in several cities on the release day. Anybody know if they will be doing so for this version? Here's the prices on the suites for O2010. One can pick up O2007 and get O2010 free if they want as well. http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Office-Pre-... 29 Apr 2010 22:33
mini webserver to browse access tables with firefox/ie
freeware browser software at http://www.rawsys.com/index.php?p=Access_Viewer --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net --- ... 29 Apr 2010 12:22
Print One Report on two Printer Trays
Apologies to all you experts for the very simple question. My HP Laserjet has two trays. Plain paper in tray 1. Quality paper in tray 2 (which goes to client via post) Clicking a button on my Form runs elementary VBA code. Docmd.OpenReport "LetterOnTray1" , acViewNormal ' Obviously prints on Tray 1 Docmd.... 29 Apr 2010 00:12
Forcing page breaks where you need them in subreports
Since explicit page break controls are ignored in subreports, I had a devil of a time getting things to display properly. My solution is below. The scenario: My main report sometimes has “spec sheets” that need to be printed along with the main information. These need to be included in overall pagination, and ... 28 Apr 2010 17:25
Update linked tables
I have 2 tables: Member and Bulk Mail I have linked them on Last Name Member has these fields: First Name, Last Name, E-mail Bulk mail has these fields: First Name, Last Name, e-mail address The member table has no data in the E-mail field The Bulk Mail table has data in the e-mail address field I would like ... 30 Apr 2010 05:05
using fsubNavigation form with only setting record source at gotfocus
I have a multi tabbed form with about 10 tabs, each has a subform with a different record source. I also use the fsubnavigation tool from Access 2002 Desktop Developer's Handbook by Litwin, Getz, and Gunderloy. I would like to switch from static record source to setting the record source when the sub form has... 28 Apr 2010 16:16