First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
SQL String for union query on dynamic number of tables
I'm using Access 2007 and am trying to create an SQL string in VBA which loops through each record of a query containing all the names of the tables I'd like included in a union query. Does anyone have a quick snippet of code to identify the query containing the tables names and then loop through each record pulli... 28 Apr 2010 11:41
Duplicate a sql case statement in Access
How would I right a case statement like this in Access? SELECT COUNT(CASE WHEN Location = N'Inner Mass Spec.' AND EpaName = N'leak1' THEN MFG_SN END) AS InnerCount, COUNT(DISTINCT CASE WHEN Location = N'Final Assembly (Box)' THEN MFG_SN END) AS FinalAssembly FROM ChartMES.dbo.RecourceActualEPA_Report WH... 28 Apr 2010 20:50
Access 2002 Runtime in Windows 7
Has anyone deployed an Access 2002 runtime (installed using Wise and Sagekeys) in a Windows 7 environment? I've had no problems (or not many) with Vista, but a new client is about to purchase Windows 7 (Home Edition) which I understand doesn't have the XP compatability mode. Is that likely to be a problem? -- ... 26 Apr 2010 20:35
new security law in Massachusetts
Check out this new law that went into effect March 1: http://www.sqlmag.com/print/sql-server/A-New-Law-that-Will-Change-the-Way-You-Build-Database-Applications.aspx It will affect anyone maintaining a database that has people from Massachusetts. does access2010 or sharepoint support Transparent Data Encry... 27 Apr 2010 04:18
Switch Between Form View and Datasheet View
Hi All, I have a subfrm on a form. When on the subfrm I can go to the Access Menu/View/Subform and switch between form and datasheet view. How do I do this using VBA? I see lots of similar posts pointing to: http://www.tkwickenden.clara.net/codeex/282.htm but that link is no longer available. Thanks for yo... 26 Apr 2010 12:35
writing table colum names to a text file on one line.
Hi folks, I need to create a text file with a very specific layout from my access 2003 db. My coding knowledge is very basic and I am stuck on how to get the colum names from a table and output them on one line as the header row for a csv file. I can't find a way of writing the results of the first loop on ... 23 Apr 2010 20:39
IP-based viewer for any access mdb database
Freeware. Mini web-server allows browsing of database using standard web browser. http://www.rawsys.com/index.php?p=Access_Viewer ... 12 May 2010 19:12
Can I Set the User Login as Default Value for myLogID in a Table?
All, I have a formless db with a table containing a myLoginID column. I would like to use the currently logged-in user's ID as the default value for said column when my (outside) VB app writes a record to the DB. I would like to avoid doing this in VB code if possible. I understand Access did not used to ... 28 Apr 2010 17:25
How to get data out of Access MDE files?
Dear Experts, I have an application that I've used for years that runs on Access under the covers. Help shows a reference to: Access 2002 Desktop Developer's Handbook It was a self contained application. All I have are the two MDE files. And they are full of data now. The app requires a login. I want... 29 Apr 2010 00:12
DCount WHERE Clause using Date function
Hi, I'm using the DCount function where the WHERE clause portion is a string variable. The string variable includes the Date function. I get a "You Canceled The Previous Operation" at the point of the DCount and suspect the problem is in the string variable.Below is my sting variable assignment and DCount code. I a... 23 Apr 2010 17:24