First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Macro to update column headers in table
I'm trying to write a macro to update column headers in a table - any ideas on how I can do this? Basically, for a given table I'd like to update column headers e.g. A, B, C with the values e.g. "Apple", "Boy" and "Cat". This is related to an earlier problem I listed here** but with a relaxed approach. **ht... 31 Mar 2010 17:41
Some help if your subreports don't show up in 2007
If subreports don't show up in 2007 -- Bear in mind that results may vary depending on your choice of Print Preview or the new Report View. -- Make sure the subreport "scroll bars" property is set to "neither" to prevent info from being cut off from the bottom. (This new property is available when you look at the... 29 Mar 2010 16:56
print documents
hi i have a table that contains file paths to documents table fldrecordindex fldpath i have a query that returns the records relating to the open report. what i would like to do is print the documents that are returned ie report number 205 the query returns 3 results doc 1 doc 2 ... 29 Mar 2010 03:39
after I run form query is empty
Hi All, I have a query that will show my budget for the current year. When I open the query in a form it shows me all the figures but when I try to open the query again it is empty. How does that happen? Regards Marco ... 30 Mar 2010 02:52
Access 97 and Windows 7 problem
Hi, Our client is running an Access97 version of our application on a Windows 7 PC. It has been running successfully over the past 3 weeks. This morning they open up our app and receive the error "Can't be started. Was unable to initialize the Windows registry. Re-run Microsoft Access or Microsoft Office to r... 6 Apr 2010 14:08
to change the color of several parts in a text in RichText
Hi I have a Text Box of which the Text Format is set to Rich Text. The box is filled with texts containig certain elements that are surrounded by brackets. Those elements I would like to appear in a different color. I have no experience (apart from some experimenting) with Rich Text, so I don't even know if... 27 Mar 2010 11:57
Run a file of SQL
If one selects a query one can View the SQL and edit it by hand - or cut & paste from one's favorite editor. I tried putting several lines of SQL in there but Access swarks about there being stuff after the first ";". So how can I get Acess to execute a text file containing multiple lines of SQL? I have somet... 8 Apr 2010 17:24
Trap Closing Access
I am modifying an existing application for a client. None of the forms has a close or exit button, so users are in the habit of just clicking on the X in the upper right of the forms. I was informed today that users occasionally click the X for the application by mistake, and the entire database closes. How do ... 29 Mar 2010 03:39
Microsoft Access Has Encountered A Problem
To resolve the above error, the user needs to use the Application Data folder name in the folder redirection path for the Application Data folder. In case of Access Database corruption, the user needs to recover the Access database by restoring the database from a recent back up. But if the user has not maintained ... 25 Mar 2010 05:44
Parsing well formed paths and filenames
Hi Everyone, I was just rummaging around and came across a startling fact (for me anyway). I have no routine to parse a windows or unc path and filename to see if it is well formed or not. I had a bit if a dig around on teh net and mainly found debtes on what is valid and what isnt, complete with loads of non-fu... 26 Mar 2010 04:40