First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Problem with query
I have made a query called qryK�bSalg in my access 2007 database with the following columns. itemId ref to the table tblItemTransaction descrition ref to the table tblItem transDate ref to table tblItemTransaction transType ref to table tblItemTransaction kurs ref to table tblItemTransaction tra... 10 Apr 2010 06:55
Running Sum (opposite)
I need to have a query that does the opposite of a running sum. I would like to show a totals column that actually decreases with each record. The first record would need to be the total of a field and it would decrease as events happen (expire). The result of the query will help me create a burn down chart. ... 8 Apr 2010 15:09
Text and background color of selected items in listbox
Is it possible to determine the text and background color for selected items in a listbox, as it is with the unselected items? If you veer away from the black on white, you can end up with some pretty unreadable yellow on brown. I saw that this question have been posted in 2006, and was replied to in the negative... 8 Apr 2010 12:32
Print Dialog Box
I am a begginner and have created a database where I work and on one of the forms I have a Print button that will print a report. Is there anyway to have that Print button to pull up a Print Dialog box first so that I can select how many copies to print before it prints the report? Thanks ... 8 Apr 2010 13:59
How to extract data
I have a small membership program. It consists of 2 main files: 1) A Members Master file 2) A Transaction (payments received) file If a member has paid his subscription there will be an entry for him in the transaction file but if he hasn't there won't be any entry for him in the transaction file. If I need a... 8 Apr 2010 06:08
report with one to many relationship
Access 2003 novice user. I am attempting to build a report using the wizard. Table "a" has a field "barcode". Table "B" has 4 fields "barcode1", "Barcode2", etc. I am attempting to identify the associated name on the same row of the barcode fields in table B with the matching barcode field in table A. I though... 6 Apr 2010 11:53
Form Combo box - multiple Control Source(s)?
Hi I have a form with combo box that pulls 4 columns from the table A. I want to pass selected row (from pulled values) to another table (table B) into the corresponding columns. (Basically some sort of SQL "update table B where 4 conditions from table A are met"). But since "Control source" of the CboBox acce... 6 Apr 2010 10:45
AutoFE question
I told somebody that if they wanted to distribute the app via email, go to the AutoFE folder, run StartMDB, and send the email. So the first thing I hear is, "I don't see no stinking AutoFE folder!". So I remote in and by golly the folder is hidden. So I change the property and it's no longer hidden but ava... 5 Apr 2010 21:41
Code to Return Computer's System Name
Depending upon which of several computers is being used to enter cases (having unique case numbers), , I have an application in A2k3 on WinXP which I now need to retrieve the Computer ID ("System Name") in order to distinguish between computers so that a particular computer (and its various users) utilize case numb... 5 Apr 2010 21:41
One User-Two Locks-Same Database
Ok, this is wierd. We just had a multi-user Access database (2007) crash. Separate front-end/back-ends(multiple). One user had two locks on the back end, with one copy of the front-end open. Suggestions as to what might be going on? John ... 5 Apr 2010 23:54