First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Hyperion Installation and Architecture DBA , Chicago, IL
Dear Candidate, Title: Hyperion Installation and Architecture DBA Location: Chicago, IL Duration: 6Months. Description: Responsible for all Hyperion Administration supporting a Hyperion System 11.1.1.3 platform running Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Financial Reporting, Web Analysis, Hyperion... 6 May 2010 10:45
Printer Problem With A2003 mde
When the printer that a report was previously formatted for can't be found, Access displays a message box asking if I want to use the default printer. When I OK this the report is displayed on the screen and I can then print it. Problem is next time I open the report I have to go through the same procedure. I'... 7 May 2010 21:08
Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) , Jersey city, NJ
Dear Candidate, Title: Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Location: Jersey city, NJ Duration: 6 Months. Description: Position will be primarily responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) applications at a global manufacturing company... 5 May 2010 16:00
Senior Cognos Consultant Detroit, MI
Dear Candidate, - Client is seeking a Sr. Cognos Developer for the Business Intelligence Center. - The Business Intelligence Center (BIC) is responsible for deploying reporting and analytical solutions across and outside the company. - The Senior Cognos Developer will be responsible for the design and devel... 5 May 2010 11:31
Synching databases (Access MDBs)
Hi, Mom is in one state, daughter is in another. Mom mostly takes reservations over the phone, and once in a while the daughter will. Both can be entering in new clients. I am trying to think if synching the two databases (most like will be emailing them back and forth or using Remote Desktop) would be possib... 12 May 2010 14:42
Need End User Trainers (3 positions) , North carolina, NC
Dear Candidate, Title: Need End User Trainers (3 positions) Location: North carolina, NC Duration: 5 Weeks Description: Implementation of Salesforce.com, currently in Design stage IMPORTANT Resumes will be sent EOD on Wednesday and EOD on Thursday before auction expires ROLE: End Use... 4 May 2010 16:47
Delete query def
Delete query def Hello, Using Access ’03… In my error handling, I have the following code: Exit Sub errHandler: On Error Resume Next dbs.QueryDefs.Delete (strQDF) msgbox err.description End Sub What I’m trying to do, is that if my sub fails for any reason; delete the query def(s) that may ... 5 May 2010 11:31
ODBC failure
I am getting the following error when trying to open a linked to sql table in access. Connection Failed sqlstate 28000 sql server error 18456 Login failed for user(Windows Authentication ID) I set up the ODBC to use "SQL server authentication using a login ID and password entered by user". I checked "Conn... 4 May 2010 10:03
Colour coding text in text boxes
I have designed a form for my client to get a monthly overview of bookings. It consists of 42 text boxes in 7 columns by weekday - Monday to Sunday. This allows for a 31 day month beginning on Sunday. Each box contains the day plus a note of the booking and booking times. For example 27th Consultancy group... 5 May 2010 07:06
Access 2010 forms
I have been playing with Access 2010 beta. 1) How do I see open forms in a window to allow me to view multiple forms? 2) How do I get to the database properties? I want to set a startup form. ... 3 May 2010 17:35