First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
specifying which subdatasheet in Access 2003
In Access 2003, I have a form with four distinct subforms. When I open the main form in datasheet view, the first subform is available as a subdatasheet. 1) How do a specify a different subform to be used as the subdatasheet? 2) The subform originally opens in form view when the subdatasheet is expanded and i... 4 Jun 2010 02:41
solving a "ActiveX component can't create object or return referenceto this object Run Time Error 429"
On 5/31/2010 9:43 PM, James A. Fortune wrote: On May 31, 7:21 pm, r<r...(a)r.com> wrote: I open Access 2007, open the mydatabase.accdb database, run the below code as a macro and it runs fine. But, if I open a Word 2007 document, try to run this as a macro, I get the error "Run Time Error 429 Acti... 5 Jun 2010 21:17
newbie needs examples of creating a recordset and inserting data using it in Access 2007?
On May 30, 8:28 pm, r <r...(a)r.com> wrote: I have created a Access 2007 database, Test.mdb, created a table called "mytest" and created required fields in it. Now, using VBA(Visual Basic for Applications) I want to insert data into it using a Recordset from a Word document. Can anyone please point me t... 1 Jun 2010 09:43
solving a "ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this object Run Time Error 429"
On May 31, 7:21 pm, r <r...(a)r.com> wrote: I open Access 2007, open the mydatabase.accdb database, run the below code as a macro and it runs fine. But, if I open a Word 2007 document, try to run this as a macro, I get the error "Run Time Error 429 ActiveX component can't create object or return referen... 2 Jun 2010 15:21
Default Printer
Hello, We are using Lebans ReportToPDF module and are having conflicts with a printer driver. It seems that if we switch the default printer to any other printer it works fine. My question is: Is there a way to change the Windows Default printer setting in VBA, then set it back after? I tried setting the... 1 Jun 2010 15:16
newbie needs examples of creating a recordset and inserting datausing it in Access 2007?
I have created a Access 2007 database, Test.mdb, created a table called "mytest" and created required fields in it. Now, using VBA(Visual Basic for Applications) I want to insert data into it using a Recordset from a Word document. Can anyone please point me to a proper link where there is an example of how ... 30 May 2010 23:00
Subquery/report with check boxes
Greetings and salutations! I have a form to enter data that tracks attendance at a function. As in, this grandparent attended this seminar. I have a sub-query that shows the grandchildren connected to that grandparent. And it works great. But.... What I would actually like is a sub-form/query that instead ... 1 Jun 2010 20:49
Storing user preferences
I want users to be able to store personal preferences for paths, layout, report dates, etc. I'm thinking to store the info in the following tables tblUser UserID* UserLastnam etc. tblUserPreference UserID* PreferenceID* tblPreference PreferenceID* PreferenceName PreferenceGroup PreferenceValue Pr... 30 May 2010 11:05
Outlook Read Receipt
I've been trying to find a way to check whether emails (sent via Outlook) have a Read Receipt - and getting nowhere. A 2003 and Outlook 2003. Please is anyone able to give me a start? Thanks. Jeff B ... 31 May 2010 15:15
PivotCharts, time-series
I have time-series values generated from a query; user refreshes a PivotChart as they step through filters, and the PivotChart shows the time-series trends. Typical use I think. The query is sensitive to date formatting, and outputs m/d/yyyy in correct datatype. Data resolution is to the day, with time series ... 27 May 2010 15:55