First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Returning Only Blank Values
Might be an easy question, but how do I return all records which have empty cells for the specified FIELD Example: Name School Home Child 1. xxxx xxxx xxxx 2. xxxx xxxx xxxx 3. xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx 4. xxxx xxxx xxxx 5. xxxx ... 11 Mar 2010 12:15
Opening a Form
Hi all, When opening a form there appears to me to be two ways to do so: Option 1: docmd.openform "Form1" Option 2: dim frm as Form set frm = New Form1 OK so my question is: Can I combine the two options? dim frm as Form docmd.OpenForm strFormName set frm = Forms(Forms.Count-1) 'the newest form crea... 16 Mar 2010 23:11
Reassigning numbers
Using A2007. I've got an accdb that links reasons given for treatment refusal to a list of patients. Currently the reasons are numbered 1 thru 70. These reasons are stored in a lookup table with a PK autonumber, called ReasonID, and the reason description. There is a one-to-many relationship to another table th... 10 Mar 2010 18:40
access97, citrix, slow form refresh
we are running access97 through citix as a softgrid package we have a specific continuous that, for some users, refreshes itself so slowly that you can see row after row being displayed for other users, the refresh is less than a second (instantaneous) after some testing we discovered how to fix the problem,... 10 Mar 2010 15:18
MS Access Mass/Bulk Insert into a table
I am attempting to reduce the number of harddisk writes I make into a mdb file. Currently, I insert roughly 10,000 rows of data on a daily basis into this networked mdb-file, but it takes 1 hour to do so which is now becoming cumbersome to our business processes. I have identified the time bottleneck is caused by ... 10 Mar 2010 14:10
Form Open Event crashes Access 2007 after close/compact
I recently upgraded a 2003 mdb to a 2007 accdb. There is one form in this accdb that causes 2007 to crash after it closes and compacts. (the standard "M O A has encountered a problem and needs to close...." message with an option to restart Access) After placing debug breakpoints in various spots in the code, I'v... 11 Mar 2010 09:59
FTP Upload Download
On Jan 15, 5:53 pm, "Albert D. Kallal" <PleaseNOOOsPAMmkal...(a)msn.com> wrote: "Lou O" <lgeastw...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:96d6d108-6c5a-4d1a-a644- If I browse the ftp site I can see the following file structure ftp://uploads.mywebsite.ca/test/ In explorer I can drag and drop fi... 6 Mar 2010 21:44
Missing Reference code is Missing Something
In my department, we have new employees who get the departmental A2k3 application thru a "Q Setup" Install program. When the app is being installed and opened, there is code within which is supposed to check to see if the ‘DatePicker’ control (mscomct2.ocx) is present and ‘connected’ to its location in the Window... 8 Mar 2010 02:05
Problem switching between edited records - have to Esc first !
I have recently converted an Access 2000 database to Access 2007 and I am now having problems switching between edited records. DB has multiple forms and all now have the following behaviour. Problem (Continuous form): Edit data in a field of an exiting record. Try to click into to the next record and the cursor... 6 Mar 2010 20:39
StartFromScratch not hiding Acrobat Tab in Access 2007 database
How do I hide or turn off the "Acrobat" Tab in access 2007 using codeing in access when I start an database(.mdb) and it opens a custom form.. The "StartFromScratch" attribute/command does not hide the "Acrobat" tab. It hides all other tabs. What is the coding to use in access 2007 to hide the Acrobat Tab W... 5 Mar 2010 08:18