First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
"The search key was not found in any record" solution
There are more complicated ways to address this problem, but compacting the data file worked for my 2007. I was getting it on an update query. (Note to self: Next time something goofy happens, compact BOTH app and data files before hunting for other solutions.) pemigh ... 17 Jul 2010 20:37
NameMap = Begin
Using Application.SaveAsText for a Form. Is there a way to decode the NameMap section or know how to change it if I add a field or delete field from the form by changing the begin and end textbox data? ... 16 Jul 2010 15:26
Help with QBE
I am using Access 2003 and want to have a query return results based on the value a text box in a hidden form. Depending on the value in the text box the result should be to show a filtered selection or show all records. If Sales is the value in the text box, then Sales staff could view only records for the Sale... 19 Jul 2010 16:51
Simple Word Doc Viewer
I have an application in Access 2003 which opens MS Word document files using Automation. I now need to be able to open those docs as read-only for certain users. When I say read-only I'm thinking of something that just opens the doc so that it can be viewed, and then closed. Simple as that. No menus, no toolbar... 15 Jul 2010 17:37
Cannot Output Table to csv format
I cannot output a table in Access 2003 or Access 2007 as a step in a macro in a comma seperated file format. The option is not there. I converted the macro to Visual Basic and changed the code to: DoCmd.OutputTo acTable, "On Hand Table Copy", "Comma Seperated Values File(*.csv)" But it errors out because the... 16 Jul 2010 19:51
Crosstab query needing column averages
Hi Everyone, I have a fairly simple crosstab query and the results are good. I have a need to add a roll-up row to the query where I need to have 'National' averages. I am not sure how to go about this in the same crosstab query - not in a report. In short the crosstab is based on a heirarchy of queries that s... 16 Jul 2010 04:27
Preventing Duplicates in a Continuous Form Bound to N:N JoinTable
On 7/14/10 2:26 PM, David W. Fenton wrote: For instance, if you're viewing InventoryID 100 and it's already got a record in the subform for CustomerID 3000, I don't want the user to be able to even attempt to add a new record in that subform with CustomerID 3000. If I allowed the user to attempt that, they ... 16 Jul 2010 09:52
Preventing Duplicates in a Continuous Form Bound to N:N Join Table
I'm trying to do something I normally don't do, and that's allow the addition of records in a continuous form. The form is bound to the join table for a many-to-many relationship that joins inventory and customers. When the form displays as a subform of the inventory form, the combo box listing customers is vis... 17 Jul 2010 15:12
filter and unbound field
I have an unbound field on a continuous form that i would like to use the "right click" filter features on. for some reason the fields that are unbound are not able to be filtered like this. is there a way around this problem? tks ... 15 Jul 2010 08:44
Help with table design
I have an Access database that stores product data that I use to publish a print catalog and run a website. Everything currently works okay where I only have a single catalog but I would like to be able to create additional catalogs that use a subset of records in the database. Here is an overview of the relevan... 16 Jul 2010 12:05