First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Will Access 2010 run a 2003 program?
Users who wish to use a program developed in 2003 are now having to purchase 2010. Will the 2003 program run on 2010 just as easily as it does on 2007? Nancy ... 4 Aug 2010 02:46
Update a treeview node?
Here is a code snippet that I use to populate a treeview control: Do Until rst.NoMatch ' Extract the category name an count of related products strText = rst![catname] & " - " & DCount("id", "PRODUCTS", "catid = " & rst![id]) ' Add as a child node to the tree. Set nodCurrent ... 29 Jul 2010 16:17
Strange List Box Problem
frmfind has a list box which is based on a query and an unbound textbox (txtproduct) The user enters part of a product code into txtproduct and presses enter, this fires the afterupdate event which requeries the list box. Record source for the listbox is a query which is based on tblproducts with criteria on the... 29 Jul 2010 11:51
Tester Position (QA),Halifax
Title:Tester Position (QA) Location: Halifax Duration: 5 to 6 months *Must Have Educational Qualifications/ Skills/Experience (Basic Qualifications) * Minimum Years Required Manual Testing 4 Quality Center 4 ClearQuest or other bug tracking tool ... 29 Jul 2010 09:39
Lebans Report to PDF query
Hi Guys, I am working on the last phases of this wretched project I was given (long story), and I am hoping to use the ReprtToPDF tool from Mr Lebans. Pumping the reports out to PDF's seems straight forward enough, but I am also being asked to push the reports into Powerpoints. There seems to be no easy way to d... 29 Jul 2010 07:28
Correctly calling a workday function
Hi, I tried ages to ago to wrap my head around this process, but I still need help and education - I found a workaround at the time but it's come up again. What I want to do is call a function that calcuates the number of working days between two dates. I've found a function that makes sense to me, but I'm com... 29 Jul 2010 21:47
crosstab query problem
I am having problems with results of a crosstab query. The source query results show my values as: 1.75% 1.85% 1.94% 1.95% etc., but the results of the crosstab query are: 1.75 1.85 ..0094 1.95 So for one of the columns, it's changing the decimals, but it looks normal in the source query. Do y... 28 Jul 2010 18:27
Stlinkcriteria when opeining report
divventknaa wrote: Has anyone got some examples of how to use stlink criteria when using it with DoCmd.OpenReport I used to have a good cribsheet of the syntax for numeric, string, date data etc. but it's vanished I have found some examples when you are calling the report using the contents of a text box o... 30 Jul 2010 12:58
How do I determine if the FormHeader has focus in a continuousform ?
Greg (codepug(a)gmail.com) wrote: In a continuous form, I capture the keydown event to determine if the Del key was pressed. I have a routine that processes the Delete as I see fit. However, if the user is in a control in the Form Header, I do not want the del Key processed. How do I determine ... 28 Jul 2010 11:50
How do I determine if the FormHeader has focus in a continuous form ?
In a continuous form, I capture the keydown event to determine if the Del key was pressed. I have a routine that processes the Delete as I see fit. However, if the user is in a control in the Form Header, I do not want the del Key processed. How do I determine if the forms header has control ? This may solve my... 30 Jul 2010 10:45