From: Nick Maclaren on

In article <4522f53b$1(a)darkstar>, eugene(a)cse.ucsc.edu (Eugene Miya) writes:

Er, Gene, could you get a couple of night's sleep and then repost?
I haven't a clue what you are on about, but most of it didn't make
a lot of sense in the context of the thread.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
From: Eugene Miya on
In article <efvvcs$shh$1(a)gemini.csx.cam.ac.uk>,
Nick Maclaren <nmm1(a)cus.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>Er, Gene, could you get a couple of night's sleep and then repost?
>I haven't a clue what you are on about, but most of it didn't make
>a lot of sense in the context of the thread.

Gee Nick, I was thinking the same for you when you brought up the Crusade.

From: prep on
eugene(a)cse.ucsc.edu (Eugene Miya) writes:

> I saved a DAP for the CHM, and I used the BBN and I think I have
> succeeded to locating one surviving representative sitting out in a
> field near Denver.

It would be nice to think you are joking, but having done that stuff
myself... Like getting a DEC 630(?) display out of a `off to the tip'
pile.

Do you know of a working 7 track tape drive? We have some data from
Apollo 12, and it MAY be 7 track.

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
From: Terje Mathisen on
ranjit_mathews(a)yahoo.com wrote:
> How does the Itanium compare in terms of SpecInts PER GHz?

Spec/GHz is very nearly totally meaningless.

Why do you care?

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen(a)hda.hydro.com>
From: Nick Maclaren on

In article <l0adv3-ttm.ln1(a)osl016lin.hda.hydro.com>,
Terje Mathisen <terje.mathisen(a)hda.hydro.com> writes:
|> ranjit_mathews(a)yahoo.com wrote:
|> > How does the Itanium compare in terms of SpecInts PER GHz?
|> >
|> Spec/GHz is very nearly totally meaningless.

Well, he could have asked for SpecInt/GB :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.