From: Robert van der Hulst on
Hi E�!k,
On Mon, 24 May 2010, at 09:16:37 [GMT +0200] (which was 9:16 where I live)
you wrote about: 'How big is the VO community'

If you like your new development environment so much, then why do you come here
and act like a troll.

You are probably a 'nobody' in the C# community and used to be 'somebody' in the
VO community.

With posts like this you make your self ridiculous. I do not think anyone will
take you serious anymore in the VO community as well!

--
Robert van der Hulst

From: E®!k /!$$E® on
Robert,

The problem is Grafx does not take the VO community serious.

Erik

From: Brian on
Erik,

> The problem is Grafx does not take the VO community serious.

Why would a company that has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, to
produce the next generation of Visual Objects. (Vulcan.NET), not take the VO
community serious.

This is simply another of your long running ridiculous statements.

I'd be more than happy to agree that there are a few people on this forum
that have given, "just cause" to be ignored.

Brian

Product Owner Vulcan.NET
Product Owner Visual Objects.

From: E®!k /!$$E® on
Brian,

>> The problem is Grafx does not take the VO community serious.
>
> Why would a company that has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, to
> produce the next generation of Visual Objects. (Vulcan.NET), not take the
> VO
> community serious.

Why, I do not know, but you do.

I also do not understand why a company would use lies, half truths and
broken promises as a marketing strategy.
But you do.

Spending money from the VOPSubscribers!!!!
You never ever spend 50% of the yearly VOPS resources for VO.
And many of VO changes were made only to make VO compatible with Vulcan.

Erik

From: Brian on
Erik,

If / When you have a rational thought get back to me.

Have a nice life.

Brian