From: richard.townsendrose on
Hi all

the fact is that it is easier to £100 off 1,000 people thatn to take
£1,000 off 100 - ask any taxman.

the fact is that Brian planned on £1,000 from 1,000 and that just
didn't happen.

my first business plkan for tdoc was £1,000 for 1,000 companies

the current one says take £2,000 off 100 companies EVERY year as
annual maintenance

so i would be very happy to be one of the 1,000 users who pay brian
£100 a year

however brian doesn't see it that way ... but it really would help if
he made sure that VO was FINISHED off - like pdf in reportpro etc, AND
took his £100 pa - but he doesn't so there we are

richard

richard

From: Willie Moore on
Richard,

Which version of ReportPro are you using? I am using RP3 (for Vulcan)
and it has full PDF support. It is usable from VO through OLE just as
the VO version was.

Regards,
Willie

signature database 5150 (20100527) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Malcolm Gray on
On 27/05/2010 14:49, E�!k \/!$$E� wrote:

> Mark,
>
>> and what Grafx are doing with Vulcan meeds that need for us.
>
> You will need VO 2.8 to transport your app towards Vulcan.

not the way we do it....
From: Mark Ayliffe on
On or about 2010-05-27,
Ginny Caughey <ginny.caughey.online(a)wasteworks.com> illuminated us with:

> Mark,
>
> I guess I don't understand. Are you using Vulcan? Or are you just content
> that Vulcan is being developed so you can use it at some point if you choose
> to do so?

We are using it, but we haven't got the point of having a live product
with it yet, because we have more pressing demands on our time. So our
main development environment is currently VO 2.7. But our code also
compiles (and mostly runs!) in Vulcan after running through our home
grown "text filter". We're the crazy folks who have a "common" code
base between the two languages.

--
Mark Ayliffe MA CEng MBCS, Senior Consultant Jobstream Group PLC
http://www.jobstream.com +44 (0)1223 433900
From: Mark Ayliffe on
On or about 2010-05-27,
Malcolm Gray <malcolm-news2008(a)jobstream.com> illuminated us with:

> On 27/05/2010 14:49, E�!k \/!$$E� wrote:
>>

>> Mark,
>>
>>> and what Grafx are doing with Vulcan meeds that need for us.
>>
>> You will need VO 2.8 to transport your app towards Vulcan.
>
> not the way we do it....

Quite <g>