From: E®!k /!$$E® on
For the record, here are some stats of the site where the SP3 is located

http://grafxsoft.fileburst.com/plesk-stat/webstat/

and here is a mirror:

http://www.wilg.nl/downloads/grafx_usage.JPG

Remember the build 2837 is about 20 mb, the build 2836 is about 44 mb. Both
released in october 2009.

See for your self how big or how small the VO community is and draw your own
conclusions.

Erik

From: Al on
"E�!k \/!$$E�" <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
> For the record, here are some stats of the site where the SP3 is located
>
> http://grafxsoft.fileburst.com/plesk-stat/webstat/
>
> and here is a mirror:
>
> http://www.wilg.nl/downloads/grafx_usage.JPG
>
> Remember the build 2837 is about 20 mb, the build 2836 is about 44 mb.
> Both released in october 2009.
>
> See for your self how big or how small the VO community is and draw your
> own conclusions.
>

> Erik

Erik,

And your point is.....

I think you have an issue, I don't want to know about it and I am sure many
others don't either.
Do you think anyone cares or will bother looking at your charts?

I use VO still from time to time and need Grafx Soft support, and as far as
I can see you are trying to damage their reputation as a viable alternative.
You certainly know how to make friends!

This post seems to reflect the level of teenage posts I see on Facebook
everyday.
You are certainly embarrassing yourself.

Perhaps it time to frequent another news group?

Al

From: Rainer on

"E�!k \/!$$E�" <nospam(a)nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> See for your self how big or how small the VO community is and draw your
own
> conclusions.

Envious,
I look at my bank account and am satisfied with VO.

Rainer

From: E®!k /!$$E® on
Al,

> And your point is.....

Sorry if this gives you a hard time, but you realy have to draw your own
conclusions.

As you could see, the stats are not mine, but from the grafx pages for
downloading VO SP3.
Just facts. Do you have a problem with facts?
Would you respond the same if the stats would show an unexpected result of
lets say 800 downloads? I doubt.

> Do you think anyone cares or will bother looking at your charts?
I do not only think this, I know it as I have shown them to several people
in the past and they found them interesting.
But hey, if you do not like to face them, please do not look.

> You are certainly embarrassing yourself.
Never expected you to care about this.

Erik

From: Geoff Schaller on
?

And Al, exactly how does GrafX give support for your sometimes use of
VO? They don't of course. You come to this forum, which is not GrafX.
This forum is in fact all you need.

This is not a matter of damaging anyone's reputation. By all accounts
and direct evidence, VO has been poorly managed - initially by CA and
then compounded by Grafx mismanagement. The evidence is incontrovertible
and lamentable.

Where I disagree with Erik is that I think the time has passed worrying
about it. Clearly there will not be any more public releases of VO -
Robert is now too busy on Vulcan. I doubt there will much on the private
side either.

So I take Ginny's view. I have now parked my VO apps and add new
functionality from C# and all new apps start in C#. I don't need any new
enhancements to VO because I have provided all the things Brian promised
us (for VO) to VO from C#. And in half the time <g>.

Geoff