From: jimp on
In sci.physics Michael A. Terrell <mike.terrell(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

> jimp(a)specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

>> > She was told that no loan was available without the repairs. She
>> > couldn't afford to so them. If she had done them, the price of the
>> > house would have gone up at least 50% since it was zoned for business,
>> > and on a busy highway.. You do the math.
>>
>> If that is true, she is stupid.
>>
>> She could have obtained a short term loan to do the repairs and paid it
>> back with part of that added 50% on the sales price.
>>
>> But in any case, "ifs" don't count when determining the sales price of
>> something.
>>
>> A thing is worth what it is worth in the condition it is in at the time of
>> the sale.
>

> You think so?
>
> I was the only one who was interested in the property. It had been
> on the market for almost six months. The woman had no credit, and was
> living on welfare. She had three teenage kids. The realtor didn't even
> want to show it to me, because of its condition, inside. If I hadn't
> made the offer and bought it, she would have ended up in subsidized
> housing. This was 35 years ago, before they gave away money to people
> who couldn't pay it back. The realtor wasn't going to re-list the
> property. The woman's husband had died two years earlier, and she
> hadn't bothered to get it through probate. The house was over 100 years
> old and had a lot of broken windows. She showed me one of her utility
> bills for over $400. the highest I ever had was under $75, after the
> repairs. that included the electricity used by my repair business.
>
> I offered what it was worth to me, but if I had know it was going to
> take over six months for the probate, I would have kept looking and
> bought something else.

Yeah, OK, so she probably couldn't have gotten a fixup loan.

That still has nothing to do with the fact that a thing is worth what it
is worth in the condition it is in at the time of the sale.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax on
Benj wrote:

>>> Because the CIA (or whatever they had back then), funded by the coal
>>> companies, arrived in the dark of night, in black biplanes, and
>>> sabotaged the machines and brainwashed everyone involved.
>>> Next question?
>> How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is
>> somehow all over the net these days?
>
> You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over
> the net"? Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the
> essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed
> inventors is not. You think the people who were rich then are any less
> rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders,
> mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers,
> nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals
> these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in
> control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.
>
> The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as
> to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have
> no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you"
> if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except
> some vaguely plausible "theories".
>
> HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries.
> You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion
> without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not
> suggesting researching if their inventions actually work, I'm
> suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these
> inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is
> where the conspiracy lies.

The looniest belief has to be chemtrails.

--
Dirk

From: doug on

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

> Benj wrote:

>>> How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is
>>> somehow all over the net these days?
>>

>> You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over
>> the net"? Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the
>> essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed
>> inventors is not.

This is one of Benj's usual lies. Take for example Meyer and
his fraud. It is all there. He was even found guilty of fraud
in a court.

You think the people who were rich then are any less
>> rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders,
>> mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers,
>> nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals
>> these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in
>> control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.

Such massive paranoia is not good for your health.

>> The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as
>> to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have
>> no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you"
>> if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except
>> some vaguely plausible "theories".
>>
>> HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries.
>> You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion
>> without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not
>> suggesting researching if their inventions actually work,

They do not work. If they worked, people would jump on them
and get rich. Your stupidity is blinding you.

I'm
>> suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these
>> inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is
>> where the conspiracy lies.

Science is what is against the frauds. None of these things work
since they violate the laws of physics. The frauds are designed
to get money from gullible people like you.

From: Androcles on

"Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" <dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Benj wrote:

>>> How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is
>>> somehow all over the net these days?
>>
>> You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over
>> the net"? Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the
>> essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed
>> inventors is not. You think the people who were rich then are any less
>> rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders,
>> mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers,
>> nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals
>> these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in
>> control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.
>>
>> The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as
>> to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have
>> no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you"
>> if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except
>> some vaguely plausible "theories".
>>
>> HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries.
>> You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion
>> without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not
>> suggesting researching if their inventions actually work, I'm
>> suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these
>> inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is
>> where the conspiracy lies.
>
> The looniest belief has to be chemtrails.

Nah, the looniest belief is onetribe, the chief loon being Dork
Bruehahahahahahahahah...
"http://www.onetribe.me.uk/wordpress/?cat=5 - Our podcasts on weird stuff"

From: gabydewilde on
On Sep 18, 5:30 am, "Don Kelly" <d...(a)shawcross.ca> wrote:
> "Martin Brown" <|||newspam...(a)nezumi.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> news:ROlsm.52732$4t6.22415(a)newsfe06.iad...> Benj wrote:

> -----------------
>
> Please don't associate me with Benj or Gaby' s ideas. Benj, I can take up to
> a point and have respect for some of his views. Gaby is directly  out of
> Keelynet which is a source of pipe dreams (what is in the pipe is another
> story). I agree wth your response to Benj who has enough background to
> actually think beyond some negative reaction to "the authorities"  He does
> have a persecution complex which gets in the way of his thinking.
> --
> Don Kelly
> d...(a)shawcross.ca
> remove the x to reply--
>
> P.S. I haven't been listening to Doug

More folk psychology.

Hey didn't mama learn you not to talk in the 3rd person donkey boy?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: ECL logic SPICE models
Next: B&K 4007DDS sweep generator