From: doug on

gabydewilde wrote:

> On Sep 18, 5:30 am, "Don Kelly" <d...(a)shawcross.ca> wrote:

>>-----------------
>>
>>Please don't associate me with Benj or Gaby' s ideas. Benj, I can take up to
>>a point and have respect for some of his views. Gaby is directly out of
>>Keelynet which is a source of pipe dreams (what is in the pipe is another
>>story). I agree wth your response to Benj who has enough background to
>>actually think beyond some negative reaction to "the authorities" He does
>>have a persecution complex which gets in the way of his thinking.
>>--
>>Don Kelly
>>d...(a)shawcross.ca
>>remove the x to reply--
>>
>>P.S. I haven't been listening to Doug

Since gaby's and Benj's views are complete nonsense at total
odds with all of science today, you should be listening. The
frauds gaby and Benj support are to separate sucker from
their money. They have nothing to do with science. But, fell
free to "invest" all you money in any of them. You will
certainly learn a lesson in a hurry that way.

From: George Jetson on
"Androcles" <Headmaster(a)Hogwarts.physics_o> wrote in message

> "Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" <dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Benj wrote:

>>> You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over
>>> the net"? Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the
>>> essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed
>>> inventors is not. You think the people who were rich then are any less
>>> rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders,
>>> mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers,
>>> nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals
>>> these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in
>>> control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.
>>>
>>> The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as
>>> to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have
>>> no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you"
>>> if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except
>>> some vaguely plausible "theories".
>>>
>>> HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries.
>>> You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion
>>> without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not
>>> suggesting researching if their inventions actually work, I'm
>>> suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these
>>> inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is
>>> where the conspiracy lies.
>>
>> The looniest belief has to be chemtrails.
>>

> Nah, the looniest belief is onetribe, the chief loon being Dork
> Bruehahahahahahahahah...
> "http://www.onetribe.me.uk/wordpress/?cat=5 - Our podcasts on weird
> stuff"

Some people just try harder when they "know" they're right.
http://despair.com/incompetence.html

--
They can have my command prompt when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

From: Androcles on

"George Jetson" <GJetson(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Androcles" <Headmaster(a)Hogwarts.physics_o> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" <dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The looniest belief has to be chemtrails.
>>>

>> Nah, the looniest belief is onetribe, the chief loon being Dork
>> Bruehahahahahahahahah...
>> "http://www.onetribe.me.uk/wordpress/?cat=5 - Our podcasts on weird
>> stuff"
>>

> Some people just try harder when they "know" they're right.
> http://despair.com/incompetence.html

Buy one, get one free?

From: Benj on
On Sep 18, 4:12 am, Martin Brown <|||newspam...(a)nezumi.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
> Benj wrote:
> > On Sep 17, 3:45 am, Martin Brown <|||newspam...(a)nezumi.demon.co.uk>
> > wrote:
>
> >> The net is swamped with delusional right wing nutters and Young Earth
> >> Creationists pretending all sorts of crazy things and polluting the
> >> search engines with fake pages that deliberately mislead. Lunatic claims
> >> about suppressed "free" energy machines are in amongst them.
>
> >> I blame the US education system or lack of it for this latest increase
> >> in conspiracy theories and credulous fools that think the Apollo moon
> >> landings were faked. Even the Russians are more certain that it was
> >> actually done for real :-(
>
> > What the hell?  Why are all "nutters" right wing?
>
> Not all "nutters" are right wing it is just that the US ones tend to be
> a lot more vociferous on Usenet. Particularly in sci.electronic.design
> where there are several senile Neocon wingnuts.
>
> > I guess that tells
> > us where you are coming from. Hey Martin, in case you didn't get the
> > memo, your "Envy of the World" the Soviet Union crashed and burned
>
> You have no idea about my politics.
>
> > As for the Moon shot, who knows? Maybe the Russians saw the original
> > hi res footage, unlike the rest of the world. Of course man going to
>
> They intercepted the US mission telemetry in real time the same way the
> US used to do for Russian missions (though the US had to sometimes
> borrow Jodrell Bank to do it). At one point it led to a diplomatic
> incident when the first picture from the surface of Venus appeared on a
> UK newspaper front page before the Russians had been able to decode it
> themselves.
>
> > the moon really wasn't all that important an event to worry about some
> > old films and tapes. I'd say that some 16mm kinescope recordings ought
> > to be good enough, don't you agree? And anyway the people in charge of
> > data reduction and archiving really weren't all that smart. I mean,
> > they were only ROCKET SCIENTISTS!  So please tell me again that you
>
> I guess you have never met any rocket scientists then. Extremely high
> intelligence and common sense do not go together. Some bright spark at a
> place I once worked had an intern throw away all the old drawings for
> kit made ten or more years ago to make space in the archives. When the
> gear had a service lifetime of 15-20 years and every one was bespoke it
> was utter madness.

[Snip huge justification of how "important" records get "lost" by
gummint.]

Yes, I HAVE met some "rocket scientists" and let's just say Uncle Al
would have a field day with them.

However, losing the manuals for some gear is certainly NOT in the same
category as "losing" the files and data for a historic event as huge
as man's "first" trip to the moon. Somehow you seem to forget that
NASA also had managers and administrators by the ton. But somehow even
with all politicians crowing and trying to claim credit somehow,
nobody, not in or out of government which includes all MAJOR MEDIA
seemed to have not had the slightest interest in asking for something
a bit better than some fuzzy shots off the control room TV monitor?
Just HOW gullible are you anyway? Let's get off of "plausible" and
get back to reality, shall we?

> Go off and make your free energy device and quite whining.

Sorry, development of such devices is NOT permitted by those in power.
Succeeding in doing so will only result in legal attacks, arrest,
jail, lab burnings, break-ins, book-burnings, libel in the media and
on the internet, and even death. No matter. Those in power already
know how to build them, even if you don't.

From: doug on

Benj wrote:

> On Sep 18, 4:12 am, Martin Brown <|||newspam...(a)nezumi.demon.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>>Benj wrote:

>>>What the hell? Why are all "nutters" right wing?
>>
>>Not all "nutters" are right wing it is just that the US ones tend to be
>>a lot more vociferous on Usenet. Particularly in sci.electronic.design
>>where there are several senile Neocon wingnuts.
>>

>>>I guess that tells
>>>us where you are coming from. Hey Martin, in case you didn't get the
>>>memo, your "Envy of the World" the Soviet Union crashed and burned
>>
>>You have no idea about my politics.
>>

>>>As for the Moon shot, who knows? Maybe the Russians saw the original
>>>hi res footage, unlike the rest of the world. Of course man going to
>>
>>They intercepted the US mission telemetry in real time the same way the
>>US used to do for Russian missions (though the US had to sometimes
>>borrow Jodrell Bank to do it). At one point it led to a diplomatic
>>incident when the first picture from the surface of Venus appeared on a
>>UK newspaper front page before the Russians had been able to decode it
>>themselves.
>>

>>>the moon really wasn't all that important an event to worry about some
>>>old films and tapes. I'd say that some 16mm kinescope recordings ought
>>>to be good enough, don't you agree? And anyway the people in charge of
>>>data reduction and archiving really weren't all that smart. I mean,
>>>they were only ROCKET SCIENTISTS! So please tell me again that you
>>
>>I guess you have never met any rocket scientists then. Extremely high
>>intelligence and common sense do not go together. Some bright spark at a
>>place I once worked had an intern throw away all the old drawings for
>>kit made ten or more years ago to make space in the archives. When the
>>gear had a service lifetime of 15-20 years and every one was bespoke it
>>was utter madness.
>

> [Snip huge justification of how "important" records get "lost" by
> gummint.]
>
> Yes, I HAVE met some "rocket scientists" and let's just say Uncle Al
> would have a field day with them.
>
> However, losing the manuals for some gear is certainly NOT in the same
> category as "losing" the files and data for a historic event as huge
> as man's "first" trip to the moon. Somehow you seem to forget that
> NASA also had managers and administrators by the ton. But somehow even
> with all politicians crowing and trying to claim credit somehow,
> nobody, not in or out of government which includes all MAJOR MEDIA
> seemed to have not had the slightest interest in asking for something
> a bit better than some fuzzy shots off the control room TV monitor?
> Just HOW gullible are you anyway? Let's get off of "plausible" and
> get back to reality, shall we?
>

>>Go off and make your free energy device and quite whining.
>

> Sorry, development of such devices is NOT permitted by those in power.

Here is your paranoia again. This is just the whining of a person
who has no science knowledge. If any of the devices worked, there
is so much money involved, they would be out immediately.

> Succeeding in doing so will only result in legal attacks, arrest,
> jail, lab burnings, break-ins, book-burnings, libel in the media and
> on the internet, and even death. No matter. Those in power already
> know how to build them, even if you don't.

Is their no end to your stupidity?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: ECL logic SPICE models