From: Benj on
On Sep 12, 9:21 pm, "Don Kelly" <d...(a)shawcross.ca> wrote:

> >>If it works, why aren't we all using them by now?
>
> > Because the CIA (or whatever they had back then), funded by the coal
> > companies, arrived in the dark of night, in black biplanes, and
> > sabotaged the machines and brainwashed everyone involved.
>
> > Next question?
>
> How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is
> somehow all over the net these days?

You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over
the net"? Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the
essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed
inventors is not. You think the people who were rich then are any less
rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders,
mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers,
nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals
these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in
control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.

The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as
to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have
no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you"
if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except
some vaguely plausible "theories".

HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries.
You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion
without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not
suggesting researching if their inventions actually work, I'm
suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these
inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is
where the conspiracy lies.
From: doug on

Benj wrote:

> On Sep 11, 4:24 pm, doug <x...(a)xx.com> wrote:
>
>>Leonardo Been wrote:
>>
>>>And you see from the INSTANT responses of the (known) Criminal Minds
>>>VIOLENTLY opposing the simplest of truth, how NECESSARY it is, to
>>>understand these, who are in fact Demonic Creatures, and they "think"
>>>and behave like it.
>>
>>All of this crank stuff is available for free on the internet and
>>it is still not used. That means that even free is too expensive.
>>The real reason it is not used is that it does not work. But that
>>does not help paranoid people understand.
>

> And you aren't a "crank"? Tell us again now planes will never operate
> without propellers the way that idiot Hendershot predicted. Tell us
> again now "everybody knows" that planes need a propeller. Tell again
> how anyone who believes Hendershot that a propeller might not be
> necessary is an idiot. Let's all laugh at Hendershot and his stupid
> idea!

Bringing up useless stupidity does not help your cause any. You
are only demonstrating an ignorance of science. "Everybody knows" is
not science. You want your paranoia and stupidity to be justified
and it is not. You are the one who has to live with that.

> Do you ever get tired of this "debunking" game of liars dice? Oh
> that's right you get paid to do this, don't you?

Boy, your parania is really well developed. It is easier for you
to show your paranoia and remain stupid since your other choice is
to study and actually learn something.

From: doug on

Benj wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2:16 am, doug <x...(a)xx.com> wrote:
>

>>Gaby is parnoid and stupid at the same time. He thinks
>>that people are supressing things that are freely available.
>>He does not understand that all these things he wants to
>>believe in are frauds. Meyer was a fraud. His work is free
>>and that is still to much to charge for it. The other
>>systems below are other frauds.
>

> In other words it's worth more than what we pay to read your ignorant
> posts. You should take your religious beliefs over to some church
> group. Around here we are skeptics. And that means we are REALLY
> skeptical of all your blather.

No, it means you are a sucker for every con man and scam artist
who appeals to your stupidity and paranoia. You know no science
so you make a good mark.

It doesn't even make sense, let alone
> involve science. You are not God. Your opinion doesn't impress us
> here. When you have some verifiable facts come back and let us know.

Well, all I have is centuries of science and experimental verification.
You have your stupidity and paranoia. I know where my choice lies.

From: doug on

Benj wrote:

>>>Because the CIA (or whatever they had back then), funded by the coal
>>>companies, arrived in the dark of night, in black biplanes, and
>>>sabotaged the machines and brainwashed everyone involved.
>>
>>>Next question?
>>
>>How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is
>>somehow all over the net these days?
>

> You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over
> the net"?

All the people who are publishing it "all over the net". Does that
seem too hard for you to understand?

Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the
> essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed
> inventors is not.

There are frauds and cranks but no supressed inventions. As long as
we have a capitalist society, people will follow the money. There
is no money in the work of cranks and frauds.

You think the people who were rich then are any less
> rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders,
> mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers,
> nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals
> these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in
> control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.

Yes, paranoia is your excuse for your stupidity.

> The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as
> to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have
> no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you"
> if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except
> some vaguely plausible "theories".

Yes, we know you have never studied any science and look stupid
trying to make comments about it.

> HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries.
> You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion
> without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not
> suggesting researching if their inventions actually work, I'm
> suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these
> inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is
> where the conspiracy lies.

The inventions do not work but feel free to put all your money
into any of them. There is no conspiracy. The government is too
incompetent.
From: Martin Brown on
Benj wrote:

>>> Because the CIA (or whatever they had back then), funded by the coal
>>> companies, arrived in the dark of night, in black biplanes, and
>>> sabotaged the machines and brainwashed everyone involved.
>>> Next question?
>> How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is
>> somehow all over the net these days?
>
> You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over
> the net"? Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the
> essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed
> inventors is not. You think the people who were rich then are any less
> rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders,
> mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers,
> nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals
> these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in
> control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.

You certainly are very kooky.

> The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as
> to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have
> no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you"
> if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except
> some vaguely plausible "theories".

Conservation of energy is a very strong law of nature. Never so far been
observed to be broken. It would be Nobel prize stuff if you could
demonstrate a mechanism to break it. Stop whining and start building.

> HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries.
> You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion
> without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not
> suggesting researching if their inventions actually work, I'm
> suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these
> inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is
> where the conspiracy lies.

The net is swamped with delusional right wing nutters and Young Earth
Creationists pretending all sorts of crazy things and polluting the
search engines with fake pages that deliberately mislead. Lunatic claims
about suppressed "free" energy machines are in amongst them.

The only bad thing the US government may have done against this poor
Hendershot sucker is take money off him for a worthless patent claim.

The BBC R4 has a nice program on at the moment about the "Mysterious
Bermuda Triangle" probing the various disappearances using modern
forensics and insurance records. It is very funny. For most of the
missing ships the mystery is more why they didn't sink even sooner. The
whole conspiracy theory was cooked up in US penny dreadful magazines.

I blame the US education system or lack of it for this latest increase
in conspiracy theories and credulous fools that think the Apollo moon
landings were faked. Even the Russians are more certain that it was
actually done for real :-(

Regards,
Martin Brown
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: ECL logic SPICE models
Next: B&K 4007DDS sweep generator