From: Benj on
On Sep 17, 1:55 am, doug <x...(a)xx.com> wrote:
> Benj wrote:

> > In other words it's worth more than what we pay to read your ignorant
> > posts. You should take your religious beliefs over to some church
> > group. Around here we are skeptics. And that means we are REALLY
> > skeptical of all your blather.
>
> No, it means you are a sucker for every con man and scam artist
> who appeals to your stupidity and paranoia. You know no science
> so you make a good mark.

And the way you know how much I know about science is? You can Google
my house, but you can't Google my brain. So I think I've just proved
once more that your opinions are worth just what we pay for them. Zip.
From: Benj on
On Sep 17, 12:44 pm, Rich Grise <richgr...(a)example.net> wrote:

> > Oh sure Doug. You debunkers know the truth but you'd rather work in a
> > cushy propaganda job than do any real work for society.
>
> Well, Goddammit, BUILD ONE AND DEMONSTRATE IT!

Hey it's not my job to prove this thing works or doesn't work. I've
never made any such claim one way or the other which is totally unlike
all you propaganda comrades out there. You see, unlike you morons, I'm
a skeptic. I need some kind of proof beyond my own fertile imagination
to draw scientific conclusions. You and Doug seem to have some kind of
pipeline to God that needs no verification.

> Nobody's about to stop you from doing that in the privacy of your own
> garage.

And I should do this because you told me to? Hey I don't believe you
or Doug just because you are saying things with force and vigor, so
why should I spend time and money because you morons said I should?
What? You won't "like me" if I ignore your God-like opinions?
Obviously you both mistook me for someone who gives a damn.

> In other words, put your money where your mouth is. Put up or shut up.

See above. Idiot.

> Do the conspirators have surveillance cameras in your basement? Maybe
> it's tinfoil hat time.

Actually they don't because I don't have a WebCam. But your basement
probably does. You think your employer actually TRUSTS you? Where is
Hanson when you need him?

And of course the ultimate ploy is to bring out the "tinfoil hat"!
You think that I"m supposed to be shaking in my boots because some
internet wankers accuse me of being insane? We'll take you seriously
once you produce your psychiatric credentials. Hell, I haven't seen
ANY credentials even your wanking license!

From: Benj on
On Sep 17, 2:16 pm, doug <x...(a)xx.com> wrote:

> It is always easier for them to play the victim and whine rather than
> actually take any responsibility for their actions.

And it's always easier for you to generate the "Big Lie" rather than
actually find some references and generate some proof. I know you
think that you are so much more clever than the rabble out there that
you can fool anyone with a quick burst of bullshit, but methinks you
underestimate the public. One day that mistake will be your undoing.
From: Benj on
On Sep 17, 3:45 am, Martin Brown <|||newspam...(a)nezumi.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> The net is swamped with delusional right wing nutters and Young Earth
> Creationists pretending all sorts of crazy things and polluting the
> search engines with fake pages that deliberately mislead. Lunatic claims
> about suppressed "free" energy machines are in amongst them.

> I blame the US education system or lack of it for this latest increase
> in conspiracy theories and credulous fools that think the Apollo moon
> landings were faked. Even the Russians are more certain that it was
> actually done for real :-(

What the hell? Why are all "nutters" right wing? I guess that tells
us where you are coming from. Hey Martin, in case you didn't get the
memo, your "Envy of the World" the Soviet Union crashed and burned
under it's own weight of it's ineffective economic system. But you
still think that the system can work if only you YOU and your friends
are put in charge this time! And you have the nerve to call someone
else nuts? Bwahahaha.

As for the Moon shot, who knows? Maybe the Russians saw the original
hi res footage, unlike the rest of the world. Of course man going to
the moon really wasn't all that important an event to worry about some
old films and tapes. I'd say that some 16mm kinescope recordings ought
to be good enough, don't you agree? And anyway the people in charge of
data reduction and archiving really weren't all that smart. I mean,
they were only ROCKET SCIENTISTS! So please tell me again that you
believe all this political bullshit about records being "lost". In my
experience, the only time records get "lost" by government is to
protect the guilty. Now the only question that remains is "Guilty of
what?"

It's sure you'll be the last one to learn because you aren't even
asking the right questions let alone looking for answers.

I guess that makes you fat, happy and stooopid.

From: doug on

Benj wrote:

> On Sep 17, 1:53 am, doug <x...(a)xx.com> wrote:
>

>>Bringing up useless stupidity does not help your cause any. You
>>are only demonstrating an ignorance of science. "Everybody knows" is
>>not science. You want your paranoia and stupidity to be justified
>>and it is not. You are the one who has to live with that.
>

>>>Do you ever get tired of this "debunking" game of liars dice? Oh
>>>that's right you get paid to do this, don't you?
>>
>>Boy, your parania is really well developed. It is easier for you
>>to show your paranoia and remain stupid since your other choice is
>>to study and actually learn something.
>

> I'm impressed! You sure are the the most educated and intelligent
> person I've ever seen. I don't need any proof, as your word that
> everyone else is ignorant and uneducated is enough for me! I always
> believe anything internet wankers tell me. And you are a comedian too!
> That comes from making fun of the "everybody knows" argument that you
> use all the time. Sorry sir, your irony/sarcasm meter is broken. I
> think it's wonderful that a guy like you can instantly know what is
> true and what is not without even an investigation, let alone any real
> experiments. Did you ever think of letting go of the gummint titty and
> getting a real job?

It is pretty funny to see that your paramoia makes you feel that
you are not bound by the laws of physics. Only fools like you
feel those can be ignored. All the frauds that gaby brings out
are just looking for suckers. If any of this worked, it would
be on the market. The physics does not work and it cannot
be on the market. Except for the suckers who are soon parted with
their money. But you are a fool and cannot understand this. You
prefer to wallow in self pity and paranoia.

> Idiot.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: ECL logic SPICE models
Next: B&K 4007DDS sweep generator