From: doug on

Benj wrote:

> On Sep 17, 1:55 am, doug <x...(a)xx.com> wrote:
>
>>Benj wrote:
>

>>>In other words it's worth more than what we pay to read your ignorant
>>>posts. You should take your religious beliefs over to some church
>>>group. Around here we are skeptics. And that means we are REALLY
>>>skeptical of all your blather.
>>
>>No, it means you are a sucker for every con man and scam artist
>>who appeals to your stupidity and paranoia. You know no science
>>so you make a good mark.
>

> And the way you know how much I know about science is? You can Google
> my house, but you can't Google my brain. So I think I've just proved
> once more that your opinions are worth just what we pay for them. Zip.

If you believe in any of this, your knowledge of science is zero. This
makes you a sucker for these scams.
From: doug on

Benj wrote:

> On Sep 17, 12:44 pm, Rich Grise <richgr...(a)example.net> wrote:
>

>>>Oh sure Doug. You debunkers know the truth but you'd rather work in a
>>>cushy propaganda job than do any real work for society.
>>
>>Well, Goddammit, BUILD ONE AND DEMONSTRATE IT!
>

> Hey it's not my job to prove this thing works or doesn't work.

Well then, shut up about these frauds.

I've
> never made any such claim one way or the other which is totally unlike
> all you propaganda comrades out there. You see, unlike you morons, I'm
> a skeptic. I need some kind of proof beyond my own fertile imagination
> to draw scientific conclusions. You and Doug seem to have some kind of
> pipeline to God that needs no verification.

You want to believe without proof. That shows you know no science.
You have your paranoia to keep you warm.

>>Nobody's about to stop you from doing that in the privacy of your own
>>garage.
>

> And I should do this because you told me to? Hey I don't believe you
> or Doug just because you are saying things with force and vigor, so
> why should I spend time and money because you morons said I should?
> What? You won't "like me" if I ignore your God-like opinions?
> Obviously you both mistook me for someone who gives a damn.

So you are both too ignorant and too lazy to try anything or to
learn anything. That means you are willingly stupid.

>>In other words, put your money where your mouth is. Put up or shut up.
>

> See above. Idiot.

So you are a fool. You want to spout without taking any responsiblity.

>>Do the conspirators have surveillance cameras in your basement? Maybe
>>it's tinfoil hat time.
>

> Actually they don't because I don't have a WebCam. But your basement
> probably does. You think your employer actually TRUSTS you? Where is
> Hanson when you need him?

When you start referencing Hanson, you have hit rock bottom and
need some therapy.

> And of course the ultimate ploy is to bring out the "tinfoil hat"!
> You think that I"m supposed to be shaking in my boots because some
> internet wankers accuse me of being insane? We'll take you seriously
> once you produce your psychiatric credentials. Hell, I haven't seen
> ANY credentials even your wanking license!

Not insane, you have just demonstrated stupidity and paranoia. If you
are happy with that fine. But do not mistake it for reality.

From: doug on

Benj wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2:16 pm, doug <x...(a)xx.com> wrote:
>

>>It is always easier for them to play the victim and whine rather than
>>actually take any responsibility for their actions.
>>

> And it's always easier for you to generate the "Big Lie" rather than
> actually find some references and generate some proof. I know you
> think that you are so much more clever than the rabble out there that
> you can fool anyone with a quick burst of bullshit, but methinks you
> underestimate the public. One day that mistake will be your undoing.

Yes, more victimhood and whining. Have you ever considered study and
learning? You could stop looking so stupid and gullible.
From: gabydewilde on
On Sep 18, 5:15 am, "Don Kelly" <d...(a)shawcross.ca> wrote:
> --
>
> "Rich Grise" <richgr...(a)example.net> wrote in message
>
> I don't always agree with you , Rich,

Thanks for clearing that up.
From: Don Kelly on
"Martin Brown" <|||newspam|||@nezumi.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Benj wrote:

>>> How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is
>>> somehow all over the net these days?
-----------------

Please don't associate me with Benj or Gaby' s ideas. Benj, I can take up to
a point and have respect for some of his views. Gaby is directly out of
Keelynet which is a source of pipe dreams (what is in the pipe is another
story). I agree wth your response to Benj who has enough background to
actually think beyond some negative reaction to "the authorities" He does
have a persecution complex which gets in the way of his thinking.
--
Don Kelly
dhky(a)shawcross.ca

P.S. I haven't been listening to Doug

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: ECL logic SPICE models
Next: B&K 4007DDS sweep generator