From: Tom Willett on

"Alias" <aka(a)masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in message
:
: Did you know that insulting people is not an acceptable way of
: conducting yourself in a debate? In fact, you lose as soon as you start
: your insults.
:
: --
: Alias

ROFL...that from the king of insulters and master troll.

From: Joel on
Alias <aka(a)masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote:

>> I guess that's why I've done it that way multiple times, for a family
>> member who actually uses Outlook for God knows what reason, and has
>> changed computers multiple times, and it didn't "corrupt" anything.
>> And I guess you enjoy using a product that you claim "corrupts" files
>> for absolutely no good reason. Two for two on Microsoft Office
>> lameness.
>
>Did you know that insulting people is not an acceptable way of
>conducting yourself in a debate? In fact, you lose as soon as you start
>your insults.

Who the f--- are you kidding? You're the one who brought their group
into your manufactured "debate", troll. That one MSO fanboy happened
to support your insane statement doesn't add much to the debate,
unless you would take his word for it just to suit your agenda (which
it appears you would).

--
Joel Crump
From: Joel on
Alias <aka(a)masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote:

>You wanted proof and Peter gave it to you.

Am I supposed to know *what* proof he claims he has just because, like
you, he spouted some ridiculous tripe? I have successfully used my
suggested method, multiple times. Maybe Peter made some mistake. And
why did another poster contradict him, other than myself? Doesn't
that "prove" anything, or is it only "proof" if someone makes an
assertion that supports *you*, dips---?

> If you can wait, I am sure
>that more Outlook experts

Is that anything like "military intelligence"?

> will correct you as well.

And I will laugh at their Wintendo luserdom.

> You hurling insults
>towards me and Ubuntu does nothing for your credibility except to reveal
>how desperate you are to be right.

I am right - you are a joke of a Linux user, and Outlook along with
all of MSO is a complete piece of trash, and my suggested method does
work. I stand by it all.

--
Joel Crump
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
> Exporting is for moving data between Outlook and other non-Outlook
> programs, not for moving data between Outlook instances.

Not necessarily. If you only need to move *some* data to another outlook,
say calendar and contacts, then exporting to a pst is fine. Moving a
multi-GB pst for 200 contacts is nuts and exporting recurring calendar items
to another format removes the recurrences.

Also, if the person uses Copy to move the data into the new pst, everything
that import breaks is broken by Copy. Only Move will reserve the properties.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Yeah... when the Exchange admin uses Exmerge, they are importing/exporting.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: