From: Leythos on
In article <aet9r51j2o3avv0b7mkrao0jsatipa4qft(a)4ax.com>,
joelcrump(a)gmail.com says...

> Alias <aka(a)masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote:
>
> >Ask your friend what dates ALL of his emails are set to now. Then ask he
> >or she if he or she is happy with that.
>

> Why would I need to ask, when I saw the results myself?
>
> Oh, and your ploy failed, so why are you still pretending otherwise?
> You just made a complete a-- of yourself - oh, that's right, you're
> just an anonymous coward going by the nym "Alias". What's the dif'.
> Maybe I shouldn't post under my real name, except I'm not a troll, so
> I like to ...

Alias did this same thing with Vista, commenting on it before he had
even installed it, making wild claims about it, all without even having
tried it - which he busted himself for a couple times.

Trust yourself.
From: Joel on
Leythos <spam999free(a)rrohio.com> wrote:

>Alias did this same thing with Vista, commenting on it before he had
>even installed it, making wild claims about it, all without even having
>tried it - which he busted himself for a couple times.

Quite the winner, he is, it seems.

--
Joel Crump
From: Peter Foldes on
Leythos

But I did. When I was working the 2003 Beta I tried importing from my OL2000 and it
became corrupted along with the profile. I am basing my answer on that .

--
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
Brian and Diane

Thanks for both your inputs. But as I posted to Leythos I was basing my answer on
that posted scenario

--
Peter

From: Leythos on
In article <#k1I2Re0KHA.260(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, okf22(a)hotmail.com
says...
> But I did. When I was working the 2003 Beta I tried importing from my OL2000 and it
> became corrupted along with the profile. I am basing my answer on that .

BETA, you've got to be kidding - why would you base your reply on BETA
software, that's something I would expect from Alias, not you.

Trust yourself.