First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321
Emailing tasks from 2007 to 2003 Outlook
We are having a similar problem but since both computers use Office 2003 with one using Windows XP and one on Vista, I believe the problem to be related to that... has anyone found a solution? "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: What type of mail server are you sending through? -- Milly Staple... 17 Jan 2010 11:41
Changing Font of Group Heading in Task View
How do I change the font size/type of a group heading in the Task window pane? I only want to change the group heading, not the rest of the tasks that fall under it. I believe that by default the entire heading row is shaded in blue, which is okay. Thanks. -- Richard Owen http://forums.slipstick.com ... 17 Jan 2010 09:27
Backup of nicknames and define views
I am trying to back up nicknames in Outlook 2002 and I can't find any extension with *.nk2. Is it under a different extension? Also how do I backup my define views? Thanks for your help. ... 16 Jan 2010 23:48
Web Access Outlook requires saving before viewing attachments
A majority of our staff read their email via the web rather than desktop Outlook. When attachments are sent to all of our staff, they have to save the file to the computer before they can open it. Frequently, they just need to view the information and then close the file. Our computers become littered with m... 15 Jan 2010 18:21
Outlook 2003 Tracking Tab
I have several users who create an appointment and select invitees. When the invitees choose accept, reject or tentative, the results is not appearing on the tracking tab. Then, the same people, occasionally, one or two of the invitees will have their results appear but not all. Why is this happening? ... 15 Jan 2010 12:44
Journal Entry In Contacts
Is it possible to add an Icon or option to create a Journal Entry to the toolbar that appears when a Contact is opened? I know that the option to create a Journal Entry associated with a specific Contact does appear when I right click the Contact name in the Contact list. However, once the Contact is opened, ... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
Editing values in user-defined fields
It still won't allow me to type in the 'Notes' column, even though I have checked the box to turn on in-cell editing for the view. Why?? "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: Turn on in-cell editing for the view -- View | Current View | Customize Current View | Other Settings. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook ... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
Insert hyperlink off and on ?
Why does the insert hyperlink drop down appear grayed out sometimes but at other times it works just fine. This is when I am doing a regular e-mail and want to highlight a term and insert a hyperlink. Outlook 2000. Just seems to have a mind of its own. ... 15 Jan 2010 10:29
How update all my Outlook 2007 Personal Folders into my laptop
I have Microsft Office Pro 2007 and Vsita Pro. I have a desktop and laptop computer and Outlook is installed in both computers I have my current OUtlook Personal Folder in my desktop computer I need to update (transfer) all my Outlook Personal Folder. to my Laptop. I have a empty USB and/or CD to use it Pleas... 15 Jan 2010 11:37
Control panel>mail>general>The following profiles..........
Hi there, MS Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 (build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 : service pack 3) copyright 2007 Control panel>mail>general>The following profiles are set up on this computer: (as per attachment) What details should I enter, I used to be able to send web pages by email (fil... 15 Jan 2010 08:16