First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325
outlooks sends multiple copies of same email
I am running Windows Vista home Premium with Microsoft Office Professional 2007 - Outlook has started to send mulitple copies of emails when there is an attachment. They stay in the outbox as though they still have not gone anywhere - they do not appear in the sent box - however the recipient will get up to 30 t... 13 Jan 2010 05:27
how to restore a deleted .pst folder?
I accidentally deleted a .pst folder in Outlook. I searched for it but can't find it anywhere in the "E" disk where my Outlook folders reside. It's not in the Recycle folder either. How can I restore it? ... 13 Jan 2010 05:27
Outlook 2007 Appointment Invitation has wrong sender
Anyone with a solution for this issue?, i´m still experiencing the same. i have two POP3 accounts when i schedule a new appointment and select the account i want to use to send the invitation outlook send it using the default email account in all cases, I discover switching the default account will make outloo... 8 Feb 2010 06:42
Conversation filter indents do not show up in Outlook 2007?
I created group by conversation filter in outlook 2007. However, responses to emails do not appear to show up indented as they did in Outlook 2003. Maybe I am missing some setting. Any help appreciated. Thanks ... 12 Jan 2010 18:35
Microsoft Exchange-Microsoft Outlook trouble shooting.
I cannot get acces or open up my Outlook... everytime I try it tells me that Microsoft Exchange connection is unavailable and that Outlook must be online or connected to be completed...what does it mean?? I'm always connected to the internet too... Help me please! ... 12 Jan 2010 16:21
"The messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
When trying to access archived folers I get the error message "the messaging interface has retunred an unknown error". I'm using outlook 2007. IT person is looking into buying software to fix problem, not sure if there is an alternate remedy. ... 12 Jan 2010 15:14
Outlook program on toolbar color change?
Hello, Using Outlook 7 under Windows 7 Enterprise. When I launch Outlook, the program icon is displayed on the toolbar in yellow. Is there a way to change that colour because it's sometimes hard to find it rapidly when you have opened folders on your toolbar and they are also yellow. Thanks, Luke ... 12 Jan 2010 14:06
Problem connecting to Outlook 2007 Number 2
I couldn't reply for some reason, as stated yesterday, my boss can't access his outlook 2007 when he comes in to the office with his laptop. He can only connect if he has his wireless or the vpn on. He gets this error message ox80042108 when he tries to open outlook without wireless or vpn. He is set up for ... 12 Jan 2010 12:58
Outlook 2007 New Mail icon (envelope) hit and miss in Windows 7
A user has the Mail icon displayed in Windows 7 on the taskbar by choosing customize notification icons, and then pinning Outlook to the notifications. When new mail comes in, the Outlook icon changes to an envelope to signify that there is new mail. This is still only working sometimes. The user had Outlook min... 12 Jan 2010 08:15
copying emails from one computer into another computer
Computer A running Outlook 2003. Computer B running Outlook 2007. I would like to copy all of A's Sent Items into B's Outlook. Is there a tutorial or Help topic that will guide me through this? ... 12 Jan 2010 08:15