First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329
"More Columns" with Address Book & GAL
I am not having the ability to search the GAL by anything other than Name when using "More Columns" (Outlook 2007). Our GAL contains several populated columns ie phone, title etc. but it is not giving me any results when searching anything other than Name. Is this something that must be configured in Exchange? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Saving Imbeded Pictures All In One Document
Hi - Is there a way to save pictures imbeded in an e-mail all in one document - like it came in the e-mail? I've seen the link to the tutorial for creating a macro that will save the pictures in an e-mail individually but that's not how I wanted to do it. I've tried saving the e-mail as a html document but th... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
how can i open outlook from other pc
I NEED TO OPEN OUTLOOK FROM OTHER PC, HOW CAN I DO IT? ... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Outlook 2010 Beta Error
I keep having problems with emails that have attachments, and it doesn't matter what type of attachment. Tells me that olmapi32.dll is incompatible with microsoft outlook. How can I correct this? I tried to open my previous version of 2007 outlook, but when I did the upgrade that dropped the 2007, unless I d... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Outlook 2003 Send/Receive Issue
I have a user with Outlook 2003 on his XP SP3 laptop that is having trouble sending\receiving emails. He is using exchange 2003 for his mailbox account. Emails are stuck\delayed in his Outbox for up to several days when he trys to send via a remote connection using our VPN. Emails sent to him are also taking a ... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
'Sending' a Calendar
Working with Office 2007 and collaboration with another person. I would like to 'send' two days of my calendar. Is this possible? If so, is it possible for prior versions of Outlook? Guidance sought. ... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Attaching a pdf to new message from Adobe
We use Adobe version 8 to create pdf's we send to our customers. When viewing a pdf, we send the pdf as an attachment directly from Adobe. This creates a new message window in Outlook 2003 with subject line and attachment filled in, nice and quick. The only problem I have is I can not get this process to use... 6 Jan 2010 09:51
Office 2007 server times out on one of two hotmail accounts
I have Office 2007 SP2 on Windows XP. On doing a Send/Receive my partner's emails appear in her account but mine do not. I have tried looking at all the settings but cannot find anything obvious. I can access my Hotmail account via IE. Outlook produces the following error report:- Outlook Connector Version 12... 4 Jan 2010 08:09
Names in contacts; "non english" language
PLEASE help me with this. Under Windows XP and Office 2003, for my email program I switched from OE to Outlook and imported my address(contacts) by dragging one by one between the Windows Address Book and the Outlook Contacts within individual folders. Everything was alright except the names in non-English chara... 4 Jan 2010 05:59
restricting users from editing the emails
hello, We use office 2003 and 2007, wherein the user can open a mail in his inbox, go to edit option , edit the email and save it there itself. now if we see in the inbox, this email shows the edited contents and not the orginally sent mail. I do not want the users to edit mails , plz suggest me how to disable... 4 Jan 2010 09:14