First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313
"This message has not been sent" message when sending email in Out
In Outlook 2007, when sending an email, i get the message "This message has not been sent". But there is no message in the Outbox, and the recipient says they received the email. What gives? ... 22 Jan 2010 20:51
Font changing - size and font sporadically
Hello Outlook 2007 I have an offsite user that is experiencing font size changes in the header and signature. The body of the email is OK. She sent me a five emails and only 1 had this problem in part of the signature. She says that this behavior is experienced in the header some times. This is sporadic ... 22 Jan 2010 17:29
Outlook2000-How can I stop the Message "A pgm is trying to"
In Outlook 2000, How can I stop the message "A program is trying to automatically send email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?" What Outlook setting do I need to change? I know how to stop it in Outlook Express" Help! ... 26 Jan 2010 05:28
Archive issue
Hi, I run Outlook 2007 connecting to Exchange 2003. I tried to archive old email, however the archive stopped without any error message. When check the ..PST file, it only has the folder structures. All folders are empty. What is the problem? Need help! Thanks in advance! Lisa ... 22 Jan 2010 16:22
Receiving Attachments in Outlook 2007 Pro
I utilize Wndows 2007 Pro and Outlook 2007 Pro. When I receive an e-mail that contains an Excel or Word attachment, I always receive a security message regarding only opening attachments from a trustworthy source. I want to get rid of it. In previous editions there was a box to uncheck to stop receiving the n... 22 Jan 2010 15:14
Outlook 2007 crash on start
I am running windows 7 professional with office 2007 enterprise. I just started getting a problem with outlook. Everytime I try to open it I get the error NTDSAPI.DLL path was not found and to reinstall outlook. The problem is when I reinstall outlook I get the same problem. I have tried many things with no suc... 25 Jan 2010 11:41
Why cant I change fonts from default on writing pane
I have just changed from Outlook Express to Outlook because of the new Windows 7. However in Outlook you cannot change the fonts from default text in the writing pane while in HTML format. Is this a blip in the system or is it just that Outlook doesnt cater for creative people who want to change their tex... 22 Jan 2010 14:06
Outlook default to "Send the Response Now"?
When responding to a meeting request in Outlook 2007, is there a way to make it default to "Send the response now" instead of "Edit the response before sending"? ... 22 Jan 2010 12:58
my auto reply error
I am attempting to establish an auto-reply (ooo) because we do not have an exchange server. It is not working and I receive a Rules in Error message window reading "cannot reply to message". However, that notice will only occur once. I am following the steps as described in the Outlook (2007) help menu for... 22 Jan 2010 11:50
How do I turn off double line spacing in my emails?
I already have it set to single line spacing, but it double spaces ... 22 Jan 2010 11:50