First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308
HOW DO YOU CHANGE VALUE OF USER-DEFINED FIELDS outlook 2007
I can create user-defined fields, but cannot edit them by clicking on properties. I think I have in-line editing on, but none of the fields can be edited. ... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
Outlook stucks on retrieving data from exchange server and freeze
Intermittently the outlook giving error " Retrieving data from exchange server" and it stucks there for a while and then freezes and need to close the outlook and it is happening quite often now. ... 26 Jan 2010 16:41
Calandar invite for two days to choose from
Can I create a meeting invitation that recurs on Tuesday and Thursday, but the invitees can select one or the other that they want to attend? In other words, I'll be having the same meeting twice a week and some will attend one and some the other but I want it in one invite. Any thoughts? Thanks! ... 27 Jan 2010 14:56
How do I create a text file list of the contents of a folder
How do I create a text file list of the contents of folders. I have a huge data file of cemetery plots and no way to print out the list. ... 26 Jan 2010 09:51
Message-Data file not properly closed???
Upon boot of Outlook, EVERYTIME, I get this message--Data file did not close properly the last time it was used and is being checked for problems. Performance might be affected by the check in progress. When I leave Outlook, I have made sure to close all files and exit properly. Is there some reason this hap... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
managing multiple email accounts
"DL" wrote: Create folders, then rules to move to the appropriate folders "marja" <marja(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD739B03-5621-4129-BF4D-67099E019791(a)microsoft.com... I have two separate email accounts. Currently emails for both accounts go to the same inbox. H... 26 Jan 2010 06:33
Outlook total number of emails bottom of blue pane how?
I used to have a total count of emails on the bottom of the blue pane. It's gone! E.g. Each folder I used to click on displayed the number of emails on the bottom of the blue navigation pane. All the help boxes say right click on folder - properties and display number but that gives it after each folder nam... 26 Jan 2010 07:39
The messaging interface has returned an unknown error w/outlook200
I have been using outlook 2003 for more than a year with Bellsouth as my mail. Today I downloaded the new messenger and Outlook Connector so that I can syn hotmail into Outlook. When finished and restarted many times, I still get a error message in Outlook when ever I try to compose, reply, forward, etc. thi... 25 Jan 2010 18:31
I receive three copies of some emails, mostly only one copy.Why?
Sounds like you may have an Anti-virus scanner add-in that is causing problems. If that is the case uninstall the A-V software and then re-install with out the e-mail/Outlook add-in. Ttimbo wrote: I use Outlook 2003 and receive three copies of some emails. mostly I receive only one copy. Its usually t... 25 Jan 2010 18:31
I receive three copies of some emails, mostly only one copy. Why?
I use Outlook 2003 and receive three copies of some emails. mostly I receive only one copy. Its usually the same address that I get three copies but they usually have large attachments. How do I rectify this anomaly. ... 25 Jan 2010 18:31