First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301
Extra spaces before and after text.
when I try to edit an e-mail I am forwarding, or replying to, Outlook is adding extra spaces before and after my text. This only applies when I try and edit the text below "-----original Message-----". For Example if the original e-mail contained "the quick brwn fox jumped over the lazy dog." and I try to ins... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Using the Journal without a list of contacts
I am trying to track the activity or traffic coming in and out of an email router box. I hjave tried to use the journal function but I have no official list of contacts to track as it is a company wide email. Any suggestions? Maybe I should be using a macro? If so, how would I do that? Thanks in advance! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
How do I restore arrow to next message in Outlook 2003 messages?
For years I've been able to click on the up or down arrow at the top of a message to go to the next message. The arrows disappeared after our tech guy corrected a problem between Outlook & Word. Thanks. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
sent mail box empty
i synchronised my hotmail account using outlook connector however the sent mails from my windows live hotmail account do not reflect on my pc in outlook 2007 kindly let me know what should be done ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Copy and paste not deleting highlighted text
when a colllegue highlights text in an e mail or word and then right clicks on the highlighted words, and then tries to paste something over it, word or outlook doesnt delete the highlighted words just moves them to the right so he has to manually delete it. any one have any ideas on how to get word or outloo... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007
I'm changing computers and i want to move my personal folders to the new pc. How can i accomplish this task? Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
check those received message without showing the email receipients
Dear all, how we can check those received message (or similar messages without showing the email recipients) is addressing to which of our email addresses from client (receiver) side. This kind of emails is getting more and more. Right clicking the message(s) and then selecting the "message options" to view is... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Mapi failure error message
I have a new laptop with Windows 7. I use Office 2007 professional version. I am unable to use the 'send as attachment' option in any of the applications. Outlook is my default for sending mail in the Tools and Options settings in Internet Explorer. I see one of 2 messages - MAPi failure error or sometimes ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Blocked email
I am no longer recieving emails from one of my contacts that I use to get daily. I checked junk folder and they are not there. I asked contact to send many test emails and nothing shows up. I stopped receiving emails the same day I updated my antivirus could this be the culprit? -- rbbb ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
attaching a URL to a jpg image in email signature
I use Word as my editor in Outlook2003. In my email signature I have a jpg image to which I have attached URL (by using the advanced editor). The URL is working fine but the image has a border around it in the body of the email that I open up to write. In that email body I can right click on the image, go ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33