First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Converting Thunderbird to Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 PC?
I have a new Windows 7 laptop and am consideing converting my Thunderbird email to Outlook 2007 but don't know how. I've read a few posts about using Outlook Express as a go-between to convert, but Win 7 PC's don't have OE or any other native email program. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Outlook 2007 deleted emails
Are you holding Shift when you press delete? For lost pst file items: There is a powerful tool to recover deleted emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and more from PSTs. The software uses advanced deleted e-mail recovery methods to recover Deleted Items from PSTs. http://www.recover-deleted-email.net/ "jbr... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
From field not auto-filling
The From field on Outlook used to always auto-fill with my email address, but for some reason it no longer does. Recepients seem to be getting it, but it does not appear when I start a New or Reply message. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
moving mails across various folders within the personal folder
Hi Once I move a received mail from Inbox to any of the folders, then I cannot move them to another folder. This was possible earlier and I cannot understand which setting prevents this now. regards Kums ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Editing Tasks
I am the creator of tasks of which I need four other people to see and update. I read that you can only update a task if it is assigned to you/you are the owner. Is it Possible for me to create the tasks without assigning them but 'sharing' them and letting other people update them as needed? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
run rules now does not work
I am using Outlook 2007 and I have created several rules. I do not want it to run automatically so I use the function "Run Rules Now" to move specific e-mail addresses to a specific folder, but it doesn't seem to work. It works if I create the rule by right-clicking the e-mail address and selecting create rule... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Outlook 2003 prevents Standby
Werner Schneider;64252 Wrote: Hello! Since some days I got a strange behavior when trying to switch my Windows XP in Standby-Mode: Outlook is presenting a Messagebox saying, that winows cannot be switched into standby because there is a network-access on Microsoft Office Documents or Applicationcompo... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Outlook Mail in OFFICE 2003
I am not sure what happened, but I now cannot change the strike through function when creating mail. I click on FONTS, and the box before strike through is checked, I click on it and it disappears. I close the page and am back in creating the mail but when I type, it is with strike through. Can anyone help ? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
BLOCKING AND JUNK MAIL
I've placed a block on some e-mails and listed them as junk mail but keep getting them. Why? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
How do I show "TO" in Outlook Sent Messages?
I can't seem to add TO as a field and I only see FROM and that is no help for Sent Items. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33