First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290
The commands in Outlook 07 stick or freeze crashing outlook.
When i click on address, contacts, search etc Outlook will seize and vibrate violently until i turn it off in Task manager. sometimes after turning it off in Task Manager it will stabilize. Please tell me how i can fix this problem. I have been using Outlook 2007 for about a month and the problem began about a ... 3 Feb 2010 18:34
Outlook 2007 / Tasks / To-Do Bar
I'm using Outlook 2007 with Windows XP. I recently had a problem with a corrupted Calendar and needed to do an In-Box Repair - which fixed that issue. But now, the Tasks have disappeared from the To-Do Bar. Under "My Tasks" in the Navigation Pane, there are Tasks and a To-Do List. The To-Do List contains 5 ... 4 Feb 2010 10:01
how do i know if sender is in my contact list
How can I tell when reading an email, if the sender is in my contact list? ... 3 Feb 2010 18:34
Appointment End Date
As soon as I enter a Start time in Outlook 2007's appointment calendar, the End time date jumps to the next day. How can I make it stay on the Start date? Thanks. ... 4 Feb 2010 10:01
Sharing Custom Views - OL 2007
Using Outlook 2007 on Exchange Server We have a shared department calendar which the "owner" had colored using categories. I have read that you can't share categories, but that I can create a custom view and use automatic formatting to color code the appointments. However, I believe I'm just not understandin... 3 Feb 2010 17:27
Outlook2007 automation problem with ".Display"
I am using automation in a VB5 program to send Emails using Outlook2007. If I use the ".Send" mailitem the email is sent out Immediately. If I use the ".Display" mailitem in my program, after I look over the Email and then click the "Send" button on the Outlook display screen, the email is placed in my outbox... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Public Folders
I'm reciving the following messages when i try to access some items in stored public folders: "messaging interface has returned an unknown error". The exchange server is running exchange server 2003 and the pc has outlook 2007 installed. Any reason why I'm receving this error. Submitted using http://www.outlookforu... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Outlook 2007 Hanging
Outlook 2007 will sometimes hang on downloading the last email, i.e. 37 of 37 and stop all send recieve activities. If I close the program, it won't reopen and I have to restart the computer. Also, when sending a mail merge of a word html newsletter, it will hang on a sending. Earthlink says no problems the... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
Business Contact Sort and refresh issue. Kind of weird...
2007 ver. XP with latest updates as well for GE Force FX 5200 card. When I select Business contacts (not Outlook contacts) every 5 seconds approx the screen resorts and returns to the last item selected. Makes it impossible to scroll and find objects. It may possibly happen in other BCM screens but it only happens... 3 Feb 2010 12:53
Can't change autocorrect options
Most of my "proofing" options are gray-ed out in Outlook 2007, so I can't choose initial capitalizations, for example. All options in the "When correcting spelling in Outlook" are not available, while those above it (When correcting spelling in Microsoft Office programs) are available for changing. Similarly,... 3 Feb 2010 11:44