First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286
one email won't send from Microsft Office, but will on internet
My Microsoft Office Outlook works great EXCEPT anytime I try to send an email to school, it says system failure, and I get it back. I can send the same exact email through my google account, and it transmits perfectly-no problems. How can I get Office to send it? ... 5 Feb 2010 10:33
Macro to select a folder and delete all messages
I have a lot of folders that accumulate mostly unneeded emails. I'd like to create a macro that goes to the folder and deletes all emails older than , for example, 1 week. If that's too difficult, then it can just delete all emails in that folder. Thanks for any help on this. ... 5 Feb 2010 13:58
Outlook 2007 cache mode
We just implemented a new Exchange 2010 server. I have connected all of our clients with Outlook 2007. The default message size restrictions in Exchange is 10mb. We have modified the setting on our send and receive connectors to 20mb. Unfortunately, we still receive and error in Outlook when trying to attac... 5 Feb 2010 11:42
Outlook 2007 cached shows shared folders twice
Hello @ all, when i acticate the Outlook ( 2007 ) cache mode and the downloading of shared folders, i can see the calendar, tasks and contacts folder of any additional mailbox twice. When i disable the function "Download shared folders" under Use Cached Exchange Mode Settings the duplicates disappear. ... 5 Feb 2010 08:19
Spell check
I've had Office 2007 installed, but I cannot find where to turn the spell checker off in Outlook. Tried all the obvious ones, but it keeps checking new e-mail messages on send. Any ideas, please? Thanks ... 5 Feb 2010 11:42
Outlook 2007 - Attachment paperclip not showing
User receives emails with attachments but Outlook is not showing a paperclip icon. We have two exchnag servers - messages from one are causing a paperclip to show but not messages from the second ... 5 Feb 2010 08:19
Switch off date autotext in Outlook 2007
When I type a date in Outlook 2007 a date autotext option appears – how do I switch this feature off in Outlook 2007? ... 5 Feb 2010 07:13
Error code "0x800CCC80"
I'm using MS outlook 2003 & 2007 (with latest service pack and patches), running in Windows XP (with latest service pack and patches), to access mailbox thru IMAP from non-Microsoft mail server. In the outlook profile, SMTP authentication is turned ON - Use same settings as my incoming mail server. After I e... 5 Feb 2010 05:03
0x800CCC92
My log in name and password are correct because it works in Road Runner Webmail, but it doesn't work in my outlook as it used to. I'm using 2003 Outlook in Windows 7. The below message comes on. I can send e-mails but can not receive in outlook. Does anybody knows the fix? Task 'pop-server(a)hawaii.rr.com-Rec... 5 Feb 2010 13:58
Sent Items with 2 accounts
In my Outlook 2003, I have configured my office email id as well as my group email account. Whenever i sent a mail out from my group account that mail getting stored in my sent items folder. I want those mail to get stored in my group sent folder. ... 5 Feb 2010 05:03