First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276
Emailing from the "Tasks Database" Query in Access
I can generate an email using an Access query (Re: Tasks Management database) and it sends the email okay however The fields cannot be updated by the receiptant. I tested it before sending and could enter data - however once it went into cyber space the fields changed. Is there some setting that I am not doing??... 12 Feb 2010 12:21
text entry problem
when i enter the quotation mark ' it need an extra key stroke before it appears. if i happen to enter the letter e it gets converted to an accent as in é. what setting will eliminate this? please help. ... 12 Feb 2010 08:56
My bulk mail button and contents has disappeared please help
For some reason the Bulk mail button has dissapearref from my microsoft outlook mail and all the contents which I would like to retrieve. Can anyone help? ... 12 Feb 2010 05:29
Signature and text format query
I have created a signature which inserts automatically when I click New, Reply or Forward in Outlook. But when right clicking a file and selecting Send To, Mail Recipient it opens a new untitled message in Plain Text with a signature/footnote ("The message is ready to be sent...). How can I have that message ope... 12 Feb 2010 08:56
Error - 0x8004210C
Outlook 2003, SP3 Outlook Connector 12064231000 POP account @gmail.com Since a few days ago my outlook inbox is showing multiple copies of the same emails; sometimes up to 20 copies of one message! The are flagged as not downloaded. If I mark eg. 10 copies of 1 message to download and perform Process marked... 15 Feb 2010 09:50
Can't open Hyperlinks
I can't open hyperlinks on Outlook Mail on my home computer. I get the following message: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact an administrator." If I forward the mail to my office address which I can access through Webmail on my home computer I can open th... 12 Feb 2010 08:56
Error Message Google Desktop Search Outlook Addin - Win 7 (64-bit)
Thanks for your reply, I have tried several un/reinstalls and the last one finally installed the google search in the toolbar, however it doesn't stop the error message when I start Outlook. The window 7 I am using is the 64-bit version (all the forums and help I have come accross have been for the 32-bit ve... 11 Feb 2010 21:53
Outlook connector appears to cause problems with Outlook search
My system: Vista SP2, Office 2007 w/Outlook 2007 SP2 I believe Outlook connector has caused problems with Outlook Search. Oftentimes I have to search for numerous emails at one time in order to efficiently manage them. I never had a problem until I installed Outlook Connector (sometime last year when Hotmail w... 11 Feb 2010 18:30
Selecting Pics in Explorer, then "Send via e-mail" doesn't work...
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I haven't found it in a search. I'm running Outlook 2007 and it worked fine with XP - since I've upgraded to Windows 7, I can't select *any* files in explorer and send them via e-mail. Nothing happens, then I can't get Outlook to start under any circumstance unless I rebo... 11 Feb 2010 18:30
outlook fails to open
install updates today, outlook window fails to open. ... 11 Feb 2010 18:30