First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275
change icon - Outlook 2007
I am trying to change the icon on the subfolders of the personal folders, in particular those I opened. Same question colors of the names of the subfolders ... 13 Feb 2010 13:48
Keep laptop up-to-date
We run Outlook 2007 on our desktop and a laptop that is used when travelling. What is the best way to keep the laptop up-to-date when we get ready to travel? Should I just copy the *.pst file from the desktop to laptop then reverse the procedure when I get home? Is there a proper way to do this? Both machin... 13 Feb 2010 16:05
back phone Outlook 7
New Win7 install on my laptop. Want to backup my outlook contacts, calendar, notes etc on samsung epix before I try to sync to laptop with WMDC. I can't take a chance that syncing erases everything on phone rather than syncing my info to laptop. Thank you. ... 15 Feb 2010 10:57
Can't restore .pst files in Outlook 2007/Windows XP
Help! My hard drive crashed last week and I have had another installed. I had backed up all my data on my clickfree automatic backup and have managed to restore my pictures and documents, but am having problems doing so with my e-mails and address book. I have the .pst files on my PC but can't access them be... 15 Feb 2010 10:57
Can not install Outlook
I have installed MS office 2003 on a new Windows 7 computer. Office 2003 has been activated successfully. I am now trying to set up Outllok and I can set up the e-mail account, test settings successfully, however after I hit next, I get the following message: Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Outlo... 12 Feb 2010 21:22
Insert File Window - full screen only!
Using MS Outlook 2003 after I start a new email and then want to insert a file (paper clip icon, etc.) the next window comes up full screen. I can NOT make it a flexible size, like all the other windows, including Outlook itself. That is, the "size" box in the upper left corner is GONE. Any ideas on how to get... 12 Feb 2010 19:08
cannot expand a folder
when trying to move items to another folder. i get the below error message. cannot expand a folder. there is not enough memory to run this program. Quit one or more programs, and then try again. I'm using microsoft office professional 2007 i have Outlook with business management this is the only program runnin... 12 Feb 2010 15:44
IMAP - Emails being marked read and have not been read yet!
I retrieve my email using the IMAP. Problem is my emails will come in and be in bold as unread, but as they accumulate after about 30 mins or so, they automatically "unbold" being marked as read? Any ideas why this would be?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ... 15 Feb 2010 10:57
Booted off Outlook 2007 when trying to print emails
When I try to print an email, I get the message "MicroSoft Outlook has encountered a problem and must be closed" "Send - Don't Send". What is the problem here? ... 12 Feb 2010 15:44
How do I copy outgoing messages to another person
Hi, I would like to copy all outgoing messages (To:) to my colleague in the office. Is this possible in MS Outlook and how do I configure this please? ... 12 Feb 2010 11:11