First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270
I want to stop sending outofofficereplies to senders of forwarded
I receive a copy of all of my bosses mail, it shows in his own folder in my Outlook. I also have full rights to his mailbox. When I establish an out-of-office reply for myself, everyone who sends him mail gets the reply. Can I set the assistant to only send out-of-office replies to those who have either sent ma... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
importing email messages and contacts from another computer
I am trying to import all my information from Outlook 2007 from my old computer to my new one and cant figure out how. Anyone know how? ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Change alarm options for individual appointments
I have now had a wm6 device for over a year, and really like to connectivity, but while you can turn reminders on and off for specific appointments, you can't change the reminder options themselves for the appointment. For example, for Anniversaries, Birthdays and all other all day appoitments, while I would l... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Windows 7 64bit, Outlook 2007 and Word 2007 Email attachment issue
Windows 7 64bit, Outlook 2007 and Word 2007 Email attachment issues. When I try to attach a word document to an email I get the error: Word has encountered a problem. There is a problem saving the file. Usually this is because the disk or floppy disk is too small for the file oris full, Ram memory is low, or ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Autocorrect Options
the dialog box for [Autocorrect Options] under [Spelling] > [Spelling and autocorrection] is grayed out. The replace text as you type box is checked, but I receive no spelling or grammer flags as I type. All checking is done after hitting send. ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Outlook 2007 SP3 emails will not archive??
I have one user that I am not able to archive his email to archive.pst. I can manually drag emails to the archive folder and that works fine. But when I try to archive by date, it will create the Inbox and subfolders in the archive.pst file, and says it is archiving, but no emails get moved to the archive fol... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
"Out of Office" message
Is there a way to make the "Out of Office" message stay on the screen longer? Users often miss this when returning to work and do not realize it until someone tells them they are still looking like they are away. With previous versions of Outlook, the "Out of Office" message was displayed until you responded... 18 Feb 2010 10:36
"Add to Dictionary" is grayed
I cannot add new words in Outlook 2007: the option "Add to Dictionary" is grayed. However, in Word 2007 this option works fine. Any suggestion? SantistaS ... 16 Feb 2010 07:31
answerable tickboxes
Hi all, i am tyring to develope an email to send to customers, and to use a tick box to get an answer to questions, only way I can think of is to use word as an attachment but I dont think this looks good, any ideas please, would be gratefully accepted thanks Tom ... 17 Feb 2010 06:40
How to open a pst file
I have an old outlook file that is password protected. Now I need to open it but I can not remember the password. Can anyone please advise if I can do anything to open the file, such as reset the password, remove the password protection or change the access permision on the file? Thanks ... 15 Feb 2010 21:10