First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263
email send
Earthlink has recently changed servers. Now I can receive but I can't send emails. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks ... 18 Feb 2010 19:38
Why is my mail being undeliverable about every two weeks
The mail comes back undeliverable and tells me to sign in and do the word puzzle. Why is this happening all of a sudden. I never had this problem before now all of a sudden this comes up. ... 18 Feb 2010 17:23
Multiple email domains
Hi, our company has two domain names. We use Outlook and Exchange. Email users at our company hava one mailbox, but two email addresses (for example: janedoe(a)abc.com and janedoe(a)123.com). When they send an email, by default Outlook uses one of the two email address. We would like the user to be able to choose w... 18 Feb 2010 17:23
How do I empty the "Deleted Items" folder of a personal folder?
Some email goes straight into personal folders, because of the Rules I have set up. When I read the mail in a personal folder, and then delete the item, it shows up in the Deleted Items of that particular personal folder. How do I quickly empty the Deleted Items of a personal folder? Thanks. ... 18 Feb 2010 17:23
Meetings- Private notes and private color coding
Hello, I am struggling with two things on meetings in Outlook 2007. 1. I am looking to ensure that I am not sharing color coding of meetings among attendees. In other words, I am looking to have my boss' color coding and his colleagues' color coding not appear on each others' calendars. I had read tha... 18 Feb 2010 16:16
Outlook 2007 Embedded images
Since upgrading to Outlook 2007, I'm having trouble with email messages with images embedded in the message, as opposed to images included as attachments. I right-click on the image and don't get the option to Save Image As the way I did with all previous versions of Outlook. I get an option to copy it but, w... 18 Feb 2010 16:16
MSNBC folder not wanted
How do I get rid of the articles from MSNBC that keep coming into Microsoft Outlook under the "unread mail" folder? I also get some microsoft articles but they are few and far between whereas the MSNBC stuff is hundreds per day. I tried deleting the folder and that didn't work. It just popped up again th... 18 Feb 2010 16:16
Self Included in REPLY ALL
When I REPLY ALL to a message that was sent to me, I get put on the new outgoing message as a recipient. Saw an entry on this from 2009, but if I am answering the email, OUTLOOK should know it's me sending it and remove my email address from the REPLY ALL. Or so I would think. I'm using OUTLOOK 2007 and VI... 20 Feb 2010 03:41
images in Outlook
I have a user that sometimes get e-mails that does display images that are sent to him. They are .jpg files and sometimes they appear but most often the have a red x in a box in the upper left corner of the image box. I tried associating .jpg file with the picture and fax viewer but that didn't seem to help. He... 18 Feb 2010 16:16
i want to send multiple emails through outlook using an excel macr
Hi, I want to send multiple emails through outlook using an excel macro. And for each receipient (message) I get a window saying 'A program trying to send an email on your behalf........................with options Yes, No....' How can do without this message and send these emails without interruption? ... 18 Feb 2010 15:08