First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268
Prompt to Profile/Move messages to .pst automatically
We have users with access to more than one outlook mailbox. One of the mailboxes that they are owners needs to have all emails sent to .pst file when they select prompt to profile when logging into Outlook. The email box already has a rule in place to redirect all incoming emails to a separate address. We wa... 17 Feb 2010 12:15
6MB msg. stuck in Outbox,tried help method, to cumbersome-ideas?
6MB msg. stuck in Outbox,tried help method, to cumbersome-ideas? ... 17 Feb 2010 12:15
Outlook 2003 blocked due to Corrupt MAPI32.DLL
I'm running Outlook 2003 on Vista Business. Today I was blocked from the program due to an "incorrect or corrupt" MAPI32.DLL file. Ran repair. Didn't work. Reinstalled Outlook 2003 as advised. Still no go. Read solutions provided to others in the community, but couldn't find the files and utilities referred to... 17 Feb 2010 11:06
Sort rules on alphabetical order
"Dave Lapierre" <Dave Lapierre(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:381C0C5B-F1B7-459F-AAC4-54B29514A1A6(a)microsoft.com... I completely understand what this person is trying to do as I have the same issue. I only use the rules to sort my email as it arrives. For example I have several rules tha... 17 Feb 2010 11:06
Cancel Outlook redirect
I set up an email redirect long ago and now want to cancel it, however there is nothing in my rules list. I have no idea how I originally set it up, but emails continue to come to both mailboxes. Any suggestions on how I might stop them? ... 17 Feb 2010 11:06
Can't open attachments in Outlook 2003
Since installing some MS updates via Automatic updates last evening, I can;t open any attachments. The error messgae reads...Can't create file: image002.jpg. Right click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder. I hav... 17 Feb 2010 11:06
Tasks
Hi All When i assign a recurring task to a user it appears in my tasks list and the users task list which is fine however when the user completes the daily task the task on their list moves onto the next date but the task on my task list never says completed or moves onto the next date so when i look at it, it seem... 17 Feb 2010 09:59
Outlook advanced search difficulty
Using outlook 2003. When advanced search is used, the window has fields which can be customized. My advance search window USE to have set column widths. Recently it started displaying large column widths. I have clicked the custom view and reset the "automatic column sizing" but it only applies to the win... 17 Feb 2010 08:52
last couple of days mail is in junk e-mail that is safe.
like all @facebookmail.com is going there and I have that on my save senders list. and people I have been getting mail from for months are now showing up in junk email. and it doesn't matter that I tell the junk email to not consider them as junk. I went to junk email properties and switched from high sensit... 17 Feb 2010 08:52
outlook 07
When I open outlook(email)and click on tools,then options, the options dialog box does not open fully as to make changes etc. Top right of box just shows red x and blue question mark with no way to expand.windows 7 op.sys.I've tried reloading office but no luck. Please help. ... 17 Feb 2010 08:52