First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264
Trouble opening zip attachments
My Outlook 07 email has suddenly started trying to open every zip attachment with Internet Explorer, which doesn't work. I assume I must have somehow inadvertently changed the default setting for what Outlook uses to open this kind of attachment, but I can't find a way of re-setting that default. Any advice? ... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Delete UNREAD email from DELETED ITEMS
I want to delete my unread mail from the deleted items folder. Sorting by Icon doesn't work... the icons denoting read and unread are sorting together as icon = message type. There certainly must be a way to do this... any answers? Lydia ... 19 Feb 2010 05:29
Getting 'unspecified error' sending email with embedded image?
I'm using an email newsletter template in Word, and including image files. I cut and paste the final word version into Outlook, and send. When I format the images to appear in front of the text, and try to send as an email, I get a message 'unspecified error' and the email won't send. If I format the images b... 18 Feb 2010 12:51
My Outlook 07 receives and downloads mail,however they disappear
Outlook receives and downloads my mail, however for the last couple of days, that is all it does. there are no new messages to read. They disappear. I have run diagnostic and nothing came up to repair. short of uninstall/reinstall does anyone have any suggestions? ... 18 Feb 2010 12:51
Personal Folder Delete after Archive
I have several named job folders in my inbox. I set each folder to auto archive separately into their individual server job folders. The folders have been archived on the server but still remain on my c drive. Is there an option to remove the named job folder from Outlook viewing pane? Or must I just manua... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
data files in outlook 2007
every time i try to open outlook 2007 i get a message "can't find a data file to send/receive" so i create one and then the same thing happens next time i try to open it. ... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Differences in Hyperlinks
I had someone in another department ask why her hyperlink did not work in the email she sent for most people. I went over to see how she was inserting the hyperlink and she used the Insert --> Hyperlink and browsed to the file. She is set up with Rich Text. I realized that anyone with HTML could not click on... 18 Feb 2010 09:28
How to extend functionality
Hi, this is my need: I should add an entry to the context menu in the list of email, a heading such as "Send to" to which I could associate my code (such as VB 6.0 COM component) to perform some "custom" operation on email selected. Recognizing that this question is my very first of its kind, ie although I'm ... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Outgoing emails stuck in Outbox
My problem is different. Most forwards and replies work just fine. Others just sit in the Outbox without any apparent reason. I have Outlook 2007 and 2003 on different computes and i noticed this problem about 2 months ago. First only on 2007 then on 2003 too. At first only a few emails i could not reply t... 18 Feb 2010 13:59