First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271
Cannot connect with Exchange 2003 over VPN?
User is able to open Outlook 2003 via VPN from a network at a client's site (LAN), but when opening Outlook via VPN from home Outlook does not connect to server. Any ideas? Is there something we can check on the users home Internet connection or router? Thanks, -- Ed Wlodarczyk Ennis, Pellum & Associates... 15 Feb 2010 23:21
How do i stop an email being marked as read when i click 'Print'?
Hi There, Whenever i click on an new email (not double click) and click the print icon, it prints a copy of the email but it also marks that email as read, which is what i dont want. I know about the Reading Pane options but the option there is not option for this there. Is there a way for emails not to b... 27 Feb 2010 12:09
Can I receive my gmail thru outlook and how?
Can someone help me,,,I changed settings in my gmail account settings as I was told,,,followed the instruction in Outlook,,,when I was finished,,,I tried to send a message and I was told that Outlook could not send mail,,,I'm pretty sure that it said something about sychronizing,,, ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
I can't open e-mails with .wmv and .pps
I get a message saying: File does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Creat an association in the Folders Options control panel. I can only fine instructions on how to do this for Windows 7. ... 15 Feb 2010 20:03
How do I keep folders expanded when outlook closed?
Everytime you "close" outlook (as when an update happens), all the floders which are "open" close down so they must manually be repoened. There must be a way to keep them open - as with a large list of folders this is a 5 to 10 minute ordeal. ... 15 Feb 2010 20:03
Outlook crashing when replying to email
I have 1 user in my organization whose Outlook 12 crashes sometimes when he replies to another e-mail. There is no rhyme or reason to when this happens that I can find. I have done a repair on his outlook, tried disabling all ADD-INS and some other things. Here are the errors I am getting in my event viewer:... 17 Feb 2010 09:59
How can I disable hotkeys in Outlook 2007?
hOW CAN i DISABLE HOTKEYS IN oUTLOOK 2007? i NEED TO SET UP SOME SYSTEM-WIDE HOTKEYS IN ANOTHER PROGRAM, AND OUTLOOK SEEMS TO BE PARTICULARLY HOGGISH HERE. OUTLOOK IS TAKING UP HOTKEY-SPACE THAT I WOULD NEVER HOPE TO USE IN OUTLOOK. ... 17 Feb 2010 11:06
Sorting deleted e-mails
I would like to sort my deleted e-mail by DATE DELETED, I don't see that option in the list or in the option list under custom. Is there a way to sort deleted e-mail by date deleted? Thanks!! ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Retireiving emails from the blueyonder server.
I have outlook and until recently using "send and receive" I was retrieving emails from the blueyonder server without difficulty. A few weeks ago however I started to notice I was not retrieving all the emails that were on the server. If I go on line to see my emails they are on the blueyonder server. If I t... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Outlook - printing issue
When I, and other users in our office, try to print an HTML email, either the right hand third of the frist page does not print, or in some cases the message wont print at all. Where something does print, the second and subsequent pages will all print ok. I have tried print settings in both Outlook and IE, unt... 15 Feb 2010 17:48