First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279
Tasks
Is it possible in Outlook 2007 for a person who assigns a task to another person to go back and edit the task? So for example if I assign a task to joe bloggs - joe bloggs becomes the owner of the task - at a later stage can I as the person who assigned the task - edit it in anyway or is it the property now of... 10 Feb 2010 15:42
Send Notification: re tracked changes
Hi there, I receive a dialogue box indicating "Document being sent contains tracked changes. Continue with Send?" I have absolutely no clue what I changed in Options, etc. to get this... Any ideas? ... 10 Feb 2010 15:42
how do I set up an out of office message using a cogeco server
Can someone please tell me if this is possible and if so how to do it? Signed frustrated. ... 10 Feb 2010 14:34
update & copy Outlook Personal Folder from desktop to laptop compu
I have Microsft Office Pro and Vista Pro. I have two computers : Desktop and laptop My Outlook in installed in both computer However the Personal Folders of my outlook in the laptop are few months old and they need to be updated from the Personal Folders of my Desktop. I have USB ready to copy from Desktop to lap... 10 Feb 2010 13:26
VBA macro & key bind to override Ctrl-D deletion of journal items
When I work with Journal entries, I have the timer running, make notes, and frequently press Ctrl-S to save. However, slippery fingers often hit Ctrl-D instead, which deletes the item (I'm not sure if the even updates the time or the notes). When that happens, I go hunting in the Delete bin to fish it back out an... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
Shared tasks
I need to access a shared task list that is associated with another email account that I have access to alongside my own email account. When I first had access to the email account I did have access to the tasks but removed it. How can I get this access back without having to click through 'open shared tasks' e... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
New mail envelope non inbox folder
I created a few rules to move messages into different folders. When new mail comes in however it doesn't show the envelope icon as with new messages in the inbox. Is there a way to make new messages in folders other than the inbox show an envelope or am I stuck with the pop up notifications? Thanks. ... 23 Feb 2010 00:17
can deleted folders be re-stored?
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!! ... 10 Feb 2010 11:09
Deleted e-mails in inbox
I have windows 7 and when I delete an e-mail and close out Outlook, when I open it back up, the deleted e-mail is back in my inbox. This has happened for the past few days but I have had Windows 7 for 3 months. I have Outlook 2007. Not sure why it just started happening and what to do to correct it. ... 17 Feb 2010 15:39