First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287
In-line reply in Outlook
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2007. I'd like to know if there's a way to send newgroup-style in-line replies in Outlook. Even though I've set my mail format to plain text, I see Outlook is inserting the default header, instead in the format On <date>, <person> wrote: Are there any addons/scripts availab... 5 Feb 2010 03:57
Outlook 07 won't open in Win7 after working fine for a week
I installed Win 7 a week or two ago, and everything was going fine. Now Outlook won't open ... I think it is an add-in (got a message to that effect) but can't open the program to disable the add-ins. All other Office programs open fine. Outlook won't open in Safe Mode, Office repair didn't work, and a new inst... 5 Feb 2010 00:42
Shortcut for toggling comment preface.
Outlook can automatically put comment preface such as [my name]. This is sometimes useful and sometimes annoying. I asked some of my colleges about this feature, and they agreed with me. Like I, they all have this feature disabled because it is sometimes annoying. Is there any keyboard shortcut to enable/disable... 4 Feb 2010 22:30
multiple display names
I own two businesses. I have one e-mail address. Is it possible to change the display name on my outgoing e-mails without going into my account and changing names constantly? ... 5 Feb 2010 12:51
outlook download from server
when I turn outlook on, messages on my local server will not download to outlook. I've checked the settings with the local server company and all seem ok. Yet my messages will not download to outlook. Help! any suggestions ... 4 Feb 2010 22:30
Printing e-mail messages in Outlook 2003
In Outlook 2003 when I print an e-mail message that I send, the first line of my message appears at the top of the page above my name and to the left of the page number. Even when I receive a reply to an e-mail that I sent, the first line of my original e-mail message also appears at the top of the page and to... 4 Feb 2010 19:08
Outlook 2003
I would like to display people names in my Contacts folder in the form 1stname 2ndname and have the display sorted in the order of 2ndname. I find the default display from Outlook more dyslexia-inducing than just about anything I've ever seen. There are no cues to scan it eith accross or up/down. Ideally I'd a... 4 Feb 2010 19:08
How do I transfer contacts from one email profile to another
on the same computer in OL 2003 ... 5 Feb 2010 12:51
Outlook 2007 Rules work and then get forgotten?
I have reset my rules and alerts more than once but still they work for 3 days and then they seem to be forgotten. I then get the "rule (1)", get a duplicate email and start all over again, and reset - deleting all my rules & alerts. How can fix this problem? -- Living large in So Cal ... 5 Feb 2010 12:51
outlook meeting request to aol.com account does not work
when sending a meeting request to multiple people, the only individual that receives the request in a jumbled manner is on aol.com i am using microsoft outlook 2003 they are using aol.com it is received by aol email looking like this: BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:REQUEST PRODID:Microsoft CDO for Microsoft Exchange ... 4 Feb 2010 21:24