First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300
Automatically assign a start date for tasks
Is there a way to automatically assign a start date when I drag an email to my task folder? Thanks in advance! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Outlook 2007 Crashes when Opening Subfolder in Public Folders
Running Windows XP with all current Office and Microsoft Updates applied. Exchange Server 2003. Refreshed Roaming and Local Profiles. No Effect. User logged onto another PC with same problem. User had access to the folder and permissions are unchanged. Overall mailbox size is greater than 6 Gb. The gener... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
e-mail duplications
Many copies of an e-mail I send are forwarded with a blank body. Sometimes I also receive same. Record so far is 6 copies! Help please & thank you. Bev ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Show list of attachments in body of message
Using Outlook 2003. My message has attachments. When I print out my sent email, it does not show the list of attachments. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
check the temp environment variable
I am getting the same message "outlook could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable." This locks up Outlook after this pop up comes in. "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote: Did you move your Internet Temp folders to a different drive or change the configuration for the temp cache? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Outlook 2007 and Using PKI Certificates
I attach to two diffetent mailboxes (my account and the Corporate) on the same Exchange Server. Both mailboxes require a PKI certificate to setup in the email security page of the trust center. (both certs have a signing and an encryption piece - & published to the GAL). The problem is if I open both mailbox... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Format-dependent reply options
Outlook 2003 Windows I get a mix of plain text, Rich Text and HTML e-mails, and my practice is nomally to reply in the same format that the original sender used. Aside from manually changing the options for each message, is there a way to achieve the following automatically? When replying to a plain text me... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Outloook 2003 - * Added problem description
In addition to the below issue when I simply try to open (double click to open full page) a message it sends it directly to the task bar and it can not be opened, closed, restored, maximized, etc.. Thanks again "Added not to request" wrote: When working with a new, reply or forwarded message and I or t... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
Outloook 2003 - Messages in task bar will not reopen
When working with a new, reply or forwarded message and I or the program minimizes it to the taskbar, it will not reopen. Have tried the right click, restore, etc options. Other s/w apps open and shut as does outlook no prob. Just the messages. This only started after trying a sync program called Sync2. In... 2 Feb 2010 17:33
messy HTML codes in imported mails
I have imported a large number of mails from Eudora to Outlook 2007. MANY imported mails shows up in Outlook with messy HTML codes. Is there a way to "clean" them out? (Or let Outlook be aware that they are hyper text so as to properly display them?) Thanks, Zhiliang ... 9 Feb 2010 23:03